PDA

View Full Version : needing alter help from one o' you fancy peeps!

Brielus
09-14-2008, 01:56 AM
I need help with an outfit 2 pieces of jewelry shirt, jacket, pants/trousers, and boots. Wanting it in eahnor and black. Im horrid at making things formal and nice. for a male. PLEASE HELP!

diethx
09-14-2008, 01:56 AM
Don't you have a wife for shit like this? ;)

Mighty Nikkisaurus
09-14-2008, 02:03 AM
a twisted eahnor neckchain suspending the word LOLBRIELUS, a black leather jacket studded with sequins that spell out 10x DB on the back, an eahnor-hued satin shirt with massive ruffles down the front, some tight black leather pants with a cut out crotch, a slippery eahnor-spiked black silk cock sock embroidered with DB PLZ on the tip, and some black leather boots with LOL and BRIELUS cut out of each sole.

Done.

Brielus
09-14-2008, 02:07 AM
hahahah funny but seriously. And all she knows is girly stuff. Plz help the lol look good.

Bothra
09-14-2008, 03:57 AM
I'm with Narcisila on this. You could earn back some PC respect by making that exact outfit. Of course maybe that whole lolbrielus thing is played out and it will now go out of fashion so you'd just be wasting an outfit.

phantasm
09-14-2008, 05:29 AM
a black leather jacket studded with sequins that spell out 10x DB on the back

Fuckin saved! Can't wait for the next alteration merchant.

radamanthys
09-14-2008, 05:42 AM
Eahnor and black?

That's like saying, I want it in white, with a pointy hood and cut out eyes. there's really not much you can do with that outfit to make it not horrid.

If you want dark, try playing with the different greys, silvers, grey-blues and such. I've always been a fan of twilight grey. But that's for rada. It's his thing.

Imagine a look in your mind, describe it in non-gs terms, and then let the GS wordsmiths go to work.

BriarFox
09-14-2008, 10:55 AM
A wide eahnor headband centered with a black opal triskelion, a double-cuffed black silk shirt with eahnor cufflinks, a hammered eahnor bicep ring, some fitted black silk pants with crimson embroidery down the seams, and a pair of polished black boots with down-turned cuffs.

Bicep ring: A broad band of naturally crimson eahnor has been hammered into a penannular ring for the upper bicep. Darker streaks of red swirl through the crimson of the metal. Each endcap has been hammered flat and inset with a carved black opal triskelion.

How's that?

Hips
09-14-2008, 10:56 AM
http://veii.net/elegance/services.htm

:D

Brielus
09-14-2008, 11:06 AM
oooh i like the shirt and the jewelry thanks old fox

Asile
09-14-2008, 01:40 PM
I've never seen Brielus, so I'm pretty much trying a different take based on Nuadjha's suggestions (and guessing that triskelions mean something to the character).

~a tailored black wool jacket
SHOW: Finely woven wool gives the close-cut garment a slight sheen. Three round buttons made from highly polished discs of eahnor line the front.

~a fitted black satin shirt with eahnor triskelion cufflinks

~a pair of wide-legged black wool trousers

~some eahnor-buckled calf-length black leather boots

~an onyx inlaid eahnor medallion
SHOW: A large circle of deep crimson eahnor hangs from a sturdy gold chain. A triskelion carved from roughly polished black onyx rests center of the circle, its spirals arcing out to nearly touch the medallion's edges.

~a braided onyx and eahnor ring
SHOW: Two bands of eahnor are woven around a band of black onyx to form a loose braid.