PDA

View Full Version : Kataleena/Reltov

Anebriated
01-15-2004, 03:20 AM
Ok next time Kataleena/Teeoncy, do not get someone else involved in your fight. If you are going to cast at me then its grounds for CvC, your lucky i stopped at stunning you. There was no need for Reltov to kill me. If you are going to attack me unprovoked then dont go for help when you cant touch me either.

On a side note i had a good time RPing the situation. One of the few times i have played of late.

Mint
01-15-2004, 03:49 AM
Post the log, curious now.

Caramia
01-15-2004, 04:00 AM
Interesting that she whines about Sabreon bringing Mistros and Kolts in on attacks on her, but she has no hesitation to not only keep both Teeoncy and Kataleena in the same conflict, but now she's coaxing Reltov to come along too?

Mistomeer
01-15-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Elrodin
Ok next time Kataleena/Teeoncy, do not get someone else involved in your fight. If you are going to cast at me then its grounds for CvC, your lucky i stopped at stunning you. There was no need for Reltov to kill me. If you are going to attack me unprovoked then dont go for help when you cant touch me either.

On a side note i had a good time RPing the situation. One of the few times i have played of late.

Kick her ass, Seabass.

Anebriated
01-15-2004, 10:59 AM
Unfortionately i dont have logging enabled with stormfront which is what i was using last night. Teeoncy was not involved in the fighting last night, not against me at least. but kataleena and reltov were both involved. One thing i dont get, is why would Reltov need to implode(he has at least 40 trains on me). the only need to use implode was to show excessive power.

Anebriated
01-15-2004, 11:04 AM
Is it even possible to log stormfront? i tried to find the option to turn on logging with no success.

Shalla
01-15-2004, 11:56 AM
There was also a similar drama ( yet again ) regarding snowdrop. Apparently, Teeoncy has been overtly fliratious to snowdrop's man. To which snowdrop commented on, to her death. Reltov then went bad ass on everybody.. and teeoncy was throwing a hissy fit at the dais and the amunet.

Anebriated
01-15-2004, 12:02 PM
I heard about that. I just wish people would fight their own damn battles. I delimbed a rogue last night for stealing from me. When the stun wore off the rogue ran into town and got healing, came back and ambushed me from hiding. Missed completely. Then big brother Savaard comes in and warcries and about 4 swings later kills me. i use hopelessness because thats how i play my sorc, come back and am killed again. I sat there and took both deaths, its not worth having someone else come in and fight for me. The amusing thing is Savaard has at least 10 trains on my sorc and still could barely hit me if it werent for guild skills, and even then he had trouble. Reltov on the other had has a CS of 369, that is roughly 75ish trains. A 28 train sorc wont do much against a 75th train sorc...

Xcalibur
01-15-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla
There was also a similar drama ( yet again ) regarding snowdrop. Apparently, Teeoncy has been overtly fliratious to snowdrop's man. To which snowdrop commented on, to her death. Reltov then went bad ass on everybody.. and teeoncy was throwing a hissy fit at the dais and the amunet.

And chadj was whinning on amulet or on that psinet that he wanted to find snowdrop to kill snowdrop

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WHAT A TOOL

Chadj
01-15-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur

Originally posted by Lady Shalla

And chadj was whinning on amulet or on that psinet that he wanted to find snowdrop to kill snowdrop

WHAT A TOOL

You are an idiot, dragging me into everything AGAIN. I was after snowdrop WAY before she killed teeo. I was after Snowdrop, cause Snowdrop killed Rarr. Chadj and Teeoncy have interacted like, a while 3-4 times. Chadj wouldnt kill for Teeo. Just for the record though, i have never done something IG, because i was asked OOG... So, really, piss off Donald, you are a total cockroach dickmunch. Idiot. And i know you still play, i have logs of both the IM convo, AND the IG, where you left the note. As well, how do you know that i do shit, as i do it? You always IM me, "Why did you just touch Amaranth?" "Cause i meant to touch my crystal amulet... how did you know i did that?" "Err.. my friend told me"

Bullshit. piss off. Get a life.

EDIT: Had to change some words

[Edited on 1-15-2004 by Chadj]

Xcalibur
01-15-2004, 12:17 PM
bla bla bla bla bla. You're lying for her yet again and it's obvious. You're always there when she is in shit, and it's weird everytimes.

For the rest, well, think as you wish, I cannot change that. :)

The Cat In The Hat
01-15-2004, 12:22 PM
Do we need YET ANOTHER THREAD about this bitch?

Sheesh
Cat

Drew2
01-15-2004, 12:23 PM
Teeoncy is the new Atheana.

Xcalibur
01-15-2004, 12:25 PM
At least Atheana isn't completely fucked up. At least, I think.

There's always a fad against someone, always.

When it will be over with her, it will be on someone else, accept it.

Shalla
01-15-2004, 12:26 PM
I think there will always be threads about her. Especially, when she says she has changed and saw the error of her ways.. then new things.. and new people are caught up in her drama.

The Cat In The Hat
01-15-2004, 12:27 PM
Im going to create a little character thats fucked up and come harass you ALL in game so you'll all be blabbing about her then just so I dont have to hear the fucking candyass name Teeoncy/Sarah again.

Cat

StrayRogue
01-15-2004, 12:27 PM
At least Atheana isn't completely fucked up. At least, I think.

There's always a fad against someone, always.

When it will be over with her, it will be on someone else, accept it.

Ironic how you should mention this, being that you always play into the Fad.

However, despite how sad I think its becoming, I do think the Anti-Warclaidhm folk will remain about for a very long time.

Xcalibur
01-15-2004, 01:57 PM
I'm always on Teeoncy's case cause simply I was right all along. Despise many defenders, many lies (chadj was the ultimate liar to defend her) and such, I was right.

You'd be like that too, we all know it.

The Cat In The Hat
01-15-2004, 02:09 PM
Yes, I was right, you were right. We already know all this X. I think she can fuck herself good enough without our help. Be a bigger person and just.. stop. At this point I wish they would just delete every thread that pops up about her. And trust me, I have even more reason to hate her *now*.

Cat

Xcalibur
01-15-2004, 02:12 PM
I don't hate her, at all. I have 0 feeling as for many people here.

It's just that you need to continue this, maybe less reguarly (i agree that now it'S too much)

reason? people, MANY people got a very short term memory.

What's the expression?

Fuck me once, shame on you
Fuck me twice, shame on me

?

Nieninque
01-15-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Chadj

[quote]Originally posted by Lady Shalla

WHAT A TOOL

You are an idiot, dragging me into everything AGAIN. I was after snowdrop WAY before she killed teeo. I was after Snowdrop, cause Snowdrop killed Rarr.

Yer all mad.
Just for the record, Snowdrop is ten years old. She doesnt have a man.
She killed Teeoncy because Teeoncy is a bully and kept Tackling her on the dias. When Snowdrop told her to sling her hook, Teeoncy (who must be double snowdrops trainings, dragged her out of town and killed her. SNowdrop took her revenge for this killing and yet another tackle by the brainless wonder by killing her.

Snowdrop has never killed Rarr. She would have, given the opportunity, but Rarr kept sancting and sneaking back into sancts, like the chickenshit he is.

Just for the record, Snowdrop has killed:
Tifang
Dirik
Lymbo
Alcoven x4
Teeoncy
Hevinsbane
Andraiah.

The only one she was better trained than at the time of the killing was Tifang, by three trainings...apart from the latest ones of Alcoven, but thats just funny.

Now you know the truth

Wezas
01-15-2004, 02:32 PM
Not that he seemed threatening at all before, but X seems much less so now that I know his name is Donald.

GSLeloo
01-15-2004, 02:33 PM
In case anyone was interested, there's also a thread on Klaive's in which Teeoncy had Reltov kill someone for her. (Teeoncy not Kataleena)

Xcalibur
01-15-2004, 02:37 PM
hmmm... all this become clearer.. Snowdrop's player is 10 years old?

And leave my name out of this :P

Parkbandit
01-15-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
However, despite how sad I think its becoming, I do think the Anti-Warclaidhm folk will remain about for a very long time.

That's because no matter what happens... Warclaidhm will continue to add to his legacy of being the absolute biggest jackass in the game. Hell, he has Vif and Haashek beaten right now.. and that is QUITE a feat.

The Cat In The Hat
01-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Nieninque
Tifang
Dirik
Lymbo
Alcoven x4
Teeoncy
Hevinsbane
Andraiah.

The only one she was better trained than at the time of the killing was Tifang, by three trainings...apart from the latest ones of Alcoven, but thats just funny.

Now you know the truth

Ok, thats just *gay*. A 10 year old killing people? You need to learn how to RP. A 10 year old shouldn't be running around killing people its just dumb. If shes going to play a "10 year old" then PLAY HER AS A 10 YEAR OLD! Dont kill people then throw "but shes only 10!" up when it starts to come back.

The above statement has nothing to do with anything except I find playing a 10 year old that kills people DUMB

Cat, whos post is entirely off topic, for a REASON.

Nieninque
01-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat

Tifang
Dirik
Lymbo
Alcoven x4
Teeoncy
Hevinsbane
Andraiah.

Now you know the truth

Ok, thats just *gay*. A 10 year old killing people? You need to learn how to RP. A 10 year old shouldn't be running around killing people its just dumb. If shes going to play a "10 year old" then PLAY HER AS A 10 YEAR OLD! Dont kill people then throw "but shes only 10!" up when it starts to come back.

The above statement has nothing to do with anything except I find playing a 10 year old that kills people DUMB

Cat, whos post is entirely off topic, for a REASON.

Except its a game not real life.
The purpose of the game is to kill things/people.
I raised the age of Snowdrop to counter the stupid comments about her getting annoyed because Teeheeheeoncy was flirting with her man...not to argue agains the killings.
Snowdrop has been raised to believe in natural justice, and she is a good learner.
Where is the problem roleplaying that.
Even in RL, kids kill. Get over it

Wezas
01-15-2004, 03:07 PM
[i]Originally posted by The Cat In Ok, thats just *gay*. A 10 year old killing people? You need to learn how to RP. A 10 year old shouldn't be running around killing people its just dumb. If shes going to play a "10 year old" then PLAY HER AS A 10 YEAR OLD! Dont kill people then throw "but shes only 10!" up when it starts to come back.

Deed 'em. Ten Schmen, maybe that'll knock some sense into the kid.

Anebriated
01-15-2004, 03:10 PM

Welcome to Killstone IV, MAing reinvented...

I dont know many girls who have a 'real' boyfriend at 10... im not from the country or canada but i dont think its practice there either. Either way you are looking at the game in a way that reminds me why i play by myself alot.

Miss X
01-15-2004, 03:11 PM
If you play GS just to kill people, quit and try DR the fallen. Please.

The Cat In The Hat
01-15-2004, 03:12 PM
Yeah and alot of 10 year olds unfortunatley are placed in sexual situations too, your point? if she can kill why cant she have a "man". Exactly.

Cat

CrystalTears
01-15-2004, 03:13 PM
Snowdrop should be dropped then if she insists on playing a child where you CAN'T roll up a child character in the first place. :rolleyes:

Nieninque
01-15-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
If you play GS just to kill people, quit and try DR the fallen. Please.

Oh, OK!

Nieninque
01-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Yeah and alot of 10 year olds unfortunatley are placed in sexual situations too, your point? if she can kill why cant she have a "man". Exactly.

Cat

Coz her dad would have a fit!

Chadj
01-15-2004, 03:24 PM
bla bla bla bla bla. You're lying for her yet again and it's obvious. You're always there when she is in shit, and it's weird everytimes.

For the rest, well, think as you wish, I cannot change that. :)

I would not put my neck on the line for her again. She has riled up on Klaives, and i won't do dilly shit :). Anyways, i was lying just as much to protect myself, as her.

Chadj
01-15-2004, 03:27 PM
My mistake by the way, im not after Snowdrop. It was Lyonis that dealt the killing blow :lol:

CrystalTears
01-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Okay I'm confused. Is the player of Snowdrop 10 years old, or is it the character?

Anebriated
01-15-2004, 03:36 PM
I believe she is trying to rp a 10 year old that has a significant other...

CrystalTears
01-15-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Elrodin
I believe she is trying to rp a 10 year old that has a significant other...

That's what I was afraid of. :barf:

Kitsun
01-15-2004, 03:39 PM

Best. Quote. Ever.

This is pretty much the reason why EQ, Daoc and most other online games have shifted from calling themselves Massive Multiplayer Online ROLEPLAYING Games(MMORPG) to Massive Multiplayer Online Games(MMOG).

The purpose of Gemstone is whatever you make it out to be. Since there is no way to 'beat' it. If you make the decision that it is your goal to kill things, thats fine. But a good number of people still believe it should be 'roleplay' before 'game.'

Kids can end up killing people in real life by the age of ten but it is usually an accident. A ten year old TRYING to kick the brains out of a highly trained hunter is a bit odd and probably wouldn't ever happen in real life. I don't know what humanoid species could have developed the muscle structure and training required to pull it off.

To put myself back on topic. People should know better than to drag their asses into someone else's fights. Irregardless of friendship or whozitwhatsits. If they can pick the fight, they can pick themselves out of it.

DaMaGe
01-15-2004, 03:39 PM
Just for the record, Snowdrop is ten years old.

No, she's not. With the mechanics in place within the game of Gemstone IV, that is impossible.

-Adam

Warriorbird
01-15-2004, 03:43 PM
There's a great short story by Robert Olin Butler about a nine year old assassin. I believe it's in his collection "Tabloid Dreams."

Jonty
01-15-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by DaMaGe

No, she's not. With the mechanics in place within the game of Gemstone IV, that is impossible.

-Adam

No, it's not impossible. The mechanics are OOC. If I decide my character is 10 years old, then he's 10 years old if I role-play that was consistantly. It doesn't matter what it says when I enter the info command; it's OOC. It's information meant for the player, not the character.

Nieninque
01-15-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun
[quote]Originally posted by Nieninque

Best. Quote. Ever.

And one that I actually didnt mean. The means of learning is by killing. Snowdrop RP's quite a lot and I dont fel she does too badly at it.

And she is not RP'ed as having a significant other

CrystalTears
01-15-2004, 03:47 PM
Mechanics are OOC. Great. So is that the reasoning we get so that people should be allowed to fly on broomsticks and wag their tails, because mechanics are OOC?

The races begin at a certain age for a reason. They don't want people roleplaying children, and have stated quite clearly that there are no children PC's in the game.

[Edited on 1/15/2004 by CrystalTears]

The Cat In The Hat
01-15-2004, 03:47 PM

-Adam

Indeed. If she types AGE SHOW and it says

Your age is 10, and your birthday is on the blabla day of blabla. At this age you appear to be a child.

then I'll kiss your ass and tell you its ok to RP a 10 year old

Cat

Nieninque
01-15-2004, 03:52 PM

-Adam

Indeed. If she types AGE SHOW and it says

Your age is 10, and your birthday is on the blabla day of blabla. At this age you appear to be a child.

then I'll kiss your ass and tell you its ok to RP a 10 year old

Cat

In actual fact, the Gemstone POV is that if you want to RP a ten year old, its up to you, they just wont support you doing that by way of mechanics.

Anebriated
01-15-2004, 03:53 PM
with good reason, we already have idiots running around the lands, why do we need people rping augi...err childish behavior?

DaMaGe
01-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Jonty
No, it's not impossible. The mechanics are OOC. If I decide my character is 10 years old, then he's 10 years old if I role-play that was consistantly. It doesn't matter what it says when I enter the info command; it's OOC. It's information meant for the player, not the character.

That's called coloring outside the lines. It's a lot of fun, if done right. It also opens up the door for every person who would like to believe that Gemstone is nothing more than a free-form roleplaying game. So, we do what we can within the MECHANICS of our game.

-Adam

Warriorbird
01-15-2004, 04:01 PM
My newbie shows up as 0, so the mechanics aren't impossible.

Anebriated
01-15-2004, 04:07 PM
train 0, not age 0

CrystalTears
01-15-2004, 04:09 PM
No, actually age 0. I rolled up a new wizard and when I went to set her age, she was at 0.

DaMaGe
01-15-2004, 04:10 PM
Until you confirm the age of your character, it's set at zero.

-Adam

Anebriated
01-15-2004, 04:10 PM
really? hmm, never paid attention to that. Havent rolled up a new char in at least 6 months.

Vesi
01-15-2004, 04:15 PM
In actual fact, the Gemstone POV is that if you want to RP a ten year old, its up to you, they just wont support you doing that by way of mechanics.

If someone told me they were ten, I would just smile and give them a cookie all the while wondering why a poor village idiot is so far from their villiage.

Vesi <--- not a supporter of people playing children... particularly a trained weapon swinging child. :rolleyes:

[Edited on 1-15-2004 by Vesi]

Jonty
01-15-2004, 04:16 PM
As long as they are being consistant with theor role-play, there is nothing wrong with role-playing a ten year old.

i.e. Hunting anything other than kobolds and the sorts would not be consistent.

CrystalTears
01-15-2004, 04:19 PM
Okay guys, even though I'm guilty of it, could you take this part of the thread to the RP Age one and go back on topic please? Danka. :)

Vesi
01-15-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Okay guys, even though I'm guilty of it, could you take this part of the thread to the RP Age one and go back on topic please? Danka. :)

Whoops... didn't even see that one.

Vesi

Parkbandit
01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Vesi
If someone told me they were ten, I would just smile and give them a cookie all the while wondering why a poor village idiot is so far from their villiage.

Vesi <--- not a supporter of people playing children... particularly a trained weapon swinging child. :rolleyes:

I agree... well with the exception of giving them anything. Falgrin would take from them due to their extreme ignorance.

Caramia
01-15-2004, 08:09 PM

Right, a game with rules to follow, which I hope you are.

Critters, yes. People, not really. Not unless they consent to conflict. Try reading the fourth page of the game policy.

I raised the age of Snowdrop to counter the stupid comments about her getting annoyed because Teeheeheeoncy was flirting with her man...not to argue agains the killings.

10-year-olds don't have a man. Maybe in real world medieval times, at age 14, they might have an attraction to a boy, or find themselves with a man if she was entered into a contractual marriage negotiated by her parents. If you're going to toss that out as a roleplaying reason, you might be a little more realistic. 10-years-old is just ludicrous. Try 16, 17, or 18.

Snowdrop has been raised to believe in natural justice, and she is a good learner.

Might wanna read that policy that I suggested. Killing someone for making one comment is a bit unbalanced in my opinion. Natural justice? Try thin-skinned.

Even in RL, kids kill. Get over it.

Isn't that just a wonderful sentiment, and certainly a worthwhile model to embrace.

[Edited on 1-16-2004 by Caramia who can't type today.]

[Edited on 1-16-2004 by Caramia]

Chadj
01-15-2004, 09:05 PM
I kill without player consent all the time.... its fun!

Nieninque
01-16-2004, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Caramia

Might wanna read that policy that I suggested. Killing someone for making one comment is a bit unbalanced in my opinion.
[Edited on 1-16-2004 by Caramia]

And I would agree wholeheartedly with you on that point. If Snowdrop had killed Teeoncy for one comment, I would endorse any and all criticism of her for doing that. However, thats not what happened, and if you read the thread you would have seen that.
Teeoncy was tackling pretty much everyone on the Dais. Snowdrop called her boring or something like that. Teeoncy took her out of town and killed her. A week or so later, Teeoncy again tackled Snowdrop on the dais. Snowdrop kicked Teeoncy, she hurt Teeoncy. She kicked teeoncy again, Teeoncy died. I reckon Snowdrop was as surprised as anyone that she was able to do it. WHen I saw it I laughed until it hurt. Teeoncy deserves all she gets and more. From Snowdrop or anyone/everyone else.

Nieninque
01-16-2004, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Caramia
[quote]Originally posted by Nieninque

Right, a game with rules to follow, which I hope you are.

Critters, yes. People, not really. Not unless they consent to conflict. Try reading the fourth page of the game policy.

LOL...you make me laugh.
If Snowdrop had been breaking the rules of the game, Im sure that the warn whore otherwise known as Teeoncy would have sent a report.

In actual fact, after alerting the GMs to a situation she and Lyonis were involved in (after she had killed Snowdrop), Teeoncy told Snowdrop in front of the GM, that she wanted no further interaction with her and wished none in response. Snowdrop observed this request until the point that Teeoncy began interacting with her again. The subsequent interaction left Teeoncy dead.

Thats the kind of natural justice I like.

[Edited on 1-16-2004 by Caramia] ;)

MaryJane
01-16-2004, 04:01 PM
I don't think she's playing a 10 year old with a man. I think her point was she was playing a 10 year old, therefor she wouldn't have a man..

SpunGirl
01-16-2004, 07:23 PM
I think she IS boring. The way Teeoncy behaves in-game reminds me of the girl in junior high that would go around pinching boys and swatting them to get their attention.

Not really a stretch, I guess...

-K

Anebriated
01-16-2004, 07:25 PM
just wondering, what number is Reltov in her chain of men?

Xcalibur
01-16-2004, 07:26 PM
Men? eh....

Boys, you mean..

10?

Anebriated
01-16-2004, 07:31 PM
Was giving her the benefit of the doubt...

Caramia
01-16-2004, 07:41 PM
That benefit of the doubt will dry up soon enough, as you keep reading.

Anebriated
01-16-2004, 07:48 PM
I never bothered to read any of her other threads, I dont really buy into the player bashing much. Just had my first interaction with her or any of her characters the other day and it was Reltov coming to the rescue. Doesnt really make me expect much out of her at all...