PDA

View Full Version : Your Greatest Fear

07-12-2003, 11:04 PM
Which would you rather be locked in the same room with for 5 hours? (Note: The room was sanctified and all magic fizzled, you could not log off or go AFK and no one could help you.)

Zentoph
07-12-2003, 11:18 PM
Would you rather be in a room with all of them, or would you rather be laying on this bed?

You gesture into the air.
Your vision begins to become murky and clouded. You have a sensation of rapidly passing distance. Eventually your sight begins to clear and you gasp in horror as a vision of Klaive's surroundings fills your mind...

[Klaive's Home]
A grey-swirled black marble floor spreads across this room into surrounding walls of gold-flecked black marble. A black marble fireplace, a pair of crossed rolaren katanas hanging above it, stands guard over the fluffy spidersilk featherbed and frosted black glass table that rest upon a woven black spidersilk carpet covering the floor. A mild scent of rainforest fills the air. You also see a black silk-curtained window, a gigantic rune-covered throne and a black ironwood door.
Also here: Raeyanii who is lying on the featherbed, Klaive who is lying on the featherbed.

-Soroth

07-12-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Zentoph
Would you rather be in a room with all of them, or would you rather be laying on this bed?

Your vision begins to become murky and clouded. You have a sensation of rapidly passing distance. Eventually your sight begins to clear and you gasp in horror as a vision of Klaive's surroundings fills your mind...

[Klaive's Home]
A grey-swirled black marble floor spreads across this room into surrounding walls of gold-flecked black marble. A black marble fireplace, a pair of crossed rolaren katanas hanging above it, stands guard over the fluffy spidersilk featherbed and frosted black glass table that rest upon a woven black spidersilk carpet covering the floor. A mild scent of rainforest fills the air. You also see a black silk-curtained window, a gigantic rune-covered throne and a black ironwood door.
Also here: [Censored] who is lying on the featherbed, Klaive who is lying on the featherbed.

-Soroth

You're an evil man!

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Who me
07-12-2003, 11:24 PM
Imagine that same scenario--- but using Voln symbol of sight. :barf:

Teehee

-Amy

07-12-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Who me
Imagine that same scenario--- but using Voln symbol of sight. :barf:

Teehee

-Amy

You do it often enough. You know exactly what we were doing and there is no need to share that knowledge with everyone. She's gonna faint when she sees this thread anyway, posting the results of your symbol of sight will not only needly humiliate us both further, but likely get the whole forums shut down due to its graphic nature. :o

What we do behind closed doors is our own business!

Also, HOORAY! This is my 100th post!

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

07-12-2003, 11:31 PM
And here's my 101st.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Who me
07-12-2003, 11:45 PM
You do it often enough. You know exactly what we were doing and there is no need to share that knowledge with everyone. She's gonna faint when she sees this thread anyway, posting the results of your symbol of sight will not only needly humiliate us both further, but likely get the whole forums shut down due to its graphic nature.

Pardon me, but I didn't know sighting that one time when you were in your house consisted of often. You ARE insinuating that I sighted you many many times to get the full show- which is false- and we both know it.
And as for showing everyone what exactly you did....
1) I don't want people losing their lunch.
2) What sort of freak would save that... except ___

:moon:

Now back to the subject at hand....

Weedmage Princess
07-13-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Zentoph

[Klaive's Home]
Also here: Raeyanii who is lying on the featherbed, Klaive who is lying on the featherbed.

-Soroth

Hey Klaive, I was checking out the Off-Topic post where you were talking about how well you can type with one hand. Now I guess we all know why :lol::lol::lol:

GS4Gurl
07-13-2003, 01:06 AM
D I S G U S T I N G. How lame. Ugh I am so glad I dont cyber. I prefer the real deal. :) And now I know to avoid "Raeyanii" cus that chick has definately got to be out of her mind.

[Edited on 7-13-2003 by GS4Gurl]

longshot
07-13-2003, 02:01 AM
I'd still rather watch that than listen to Haashek...

Vesi
07-13-2003, 04:01 PM
You can block sightings in a house can't you?

Vesi

Kurili
07-13-2003, 04:09 PM
yes

Weedmage Princess
07-13-2003, 04:10 PM
I'm pretty sure you can. But Klaive wouldn't do that. If he did, no one could locate/sight him in his house getting it on and prove how cool he is...cause he gets cyber-tail..heh.

Soulpieced
07-13-2003, 04:14 PM
Is stuck in a room with none of the above an appropriate answer?

Neildo
07-13-2003, 06:08 PM
ROFLMAO@Weedmage!

Anyhow, if you're doing what you're doing in a house, you should change the privacy options to not allow locates and familiars. And if you do get Voln sighted, it's not like people can peek without you knowing, it flat out says so-and-so is looking in on you which in case, STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING.. unless you're an exhibitionist and get a thrill out of it.

- N