PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the staff?!

FairyPrincess
09-04-2008, 12:48 PM
i have made a request a few days ago and still havnt heard! its getting silly now, i made the mistake of asking for a service when arrested, and for the second time it has gone wrong, one of the guards on vaalor doesnt respond to the services and its really getting annoying now!

Gelston
09-04-2008, 12:53 PM
Its probably not properly tested because service is the most retarded punishment, and nobody ever really selects that one. Incarceration ftw.

Just send a report next time if it keeps adding time on to you. Theres pretty much always a GM hidden somewhere that will get it.

FairyPrincess
09-04-2008, 12:55 PM
i already have done, been sitting in vc all day waiting... so annoying! i just wanna get on with my game!

Gelston
09-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Keep reporting every so often until they either fix it or tell you to stfu.

FairyPrincess
09-04-2008, 12:59 PM
wow thanks for being so kind

Khariz
09-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Actually that was good advice.

Seriously. Bug the SHIT out of them. Spam report until someone says something to you. That will get their attention. It'll piss them off too, but they'll help you.

radamanthys
09-04-2008, 01:37 PM
Agreed. Good advice. And if they tell you to stfu, come here and complain, then email feedback.

thefarmer
09-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Is the problem that you mistakenly asked for service, or there's a bug with actually doing service and it needs to be addressed?

If the first, they'll just ignore you and tell you to STFU, if the second.. well.. do what everyone's said and spam report.