PDA

View Full Version : Random stuff wanted.

GS4Khistian
09-02-2008, 09:42 PM
I'm looking for some stuff for a character I just created.

A rolaren tower shield. (spiked would be fantastic!)

Some rolaren chain mail.

A neck worn eonake item.

A stein or something that holds liquid and is belt worn.

Lucos
09-02-2008, 11:02 PM
I think I have an eonake stein on a mule character. Picked it out of a box years ago...not sure if it is belt worn, but it does hold liquids. Maybe even an eonake neck-worn item...used to stow that crap when eonake actually was worth something.

Lucos
09-02-2008, 11:16 PM
>get stein
You remove a white opal inset eonake stein from in your boarhide pack.

>inspect my stein
You carefully inspect your inset eonake stein.

You notice that the inset eonake stein can hold liquids.

You determine that you could not wear the stein. The stein appears to serve some purpose.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

No go on the belt worn. Sorry.

GS4Khistian
09-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Thanks for checking. If I can't find one that can be worn i'll probably hit you up for that.

Belnia
09-03-2008, 12:38 AM
>inspect my chain
You carefully inspect your brown rolaren chainmail.

Your careful inspection of some coppery brown rolaren chainmail allows you to conclude that it is chain armor that covers the torso and arms.

You determine that you could wear the chainmail around your chest. The chainmail appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of rolaren.

As for the neckworn eonake, just hit up some jewelry shop tables, should be able to find something.

For the beltworn stein, check the commemorative mugs for Frontier Days being sold infront of Helga's in the Landing for 25k right now, they might be belt-wearable.

Rocktar
09-03-2008, 01:40 AM
I got: a dark russet rolaren tower shield

Unconverted
You carefully inspect your rolaren tower shield.

Your careful inspection of a dark russet rolaren tower shield allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand.

You determine that you could wear the shield, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The shield appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of rolaren.

Currently about 6 pounds.

Make me a good offer and it is yours.

Rocktar the Scumbag