PDA

View Full Version : Picking script for Stormfront.

Deathravin
01-13-2004, 06:13 AM
Tell me if you find any issues, looks okay so far. It should work on eScape too I'd Imagine.
It should pick all of 1 persons boxes (accepts, disarms, picks, gives, accepts, etc. etc.)
It should allow you pick all of your own boxes as well. (I'll add disk support later, right now its just beta)

http://members.cox.net/lorddeathravin/Scripts/picknstuff.txt

Deathravin
01-13-2004, 06:14 AM
Just about to doze off for the night and realized that if you are trying to pick your own boxes with the script, and get a box that is already open or has no lock, I'm not too sure what it'll do. but i'm going to bed now. i'll fix it later.

[Edited on 1/13/2004 by Deathravin]

Okay, Fixed it. Try it now. It should work, tell me of any issues.

[Edited on 1/14/2004 by Deathravin]

FinisWolf
02-26-2004, 05:04 AM
Deathravin, that the same one oyu had for e-scape, or is this an updated version? If its updated, may need ta snatch it for my rogue. Also ...

Nevermind, I see its only for one person..., you going to bump it up to where it smiths for 25 people like the one for e-scape? ::crossing fingers::

Drew2
02-26-2004, 05:10 AM
Lazy, lazy, lazy people.

Stop letting computers play games for you.

Latrinsorm
02-26-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Tayre
Stop letting computers play games for you. But my knuckles really hurt. :cry:

FinisWolf
02-26-2004, 01:35 PM
Tayre, go eat a sock... ::chuckle:: Besides, rather hard to run 6 accounts all at once. ::nod::

05-16-2004, 08:46 PM
Anyone got this script? The website is gone.

FinisWolf
05-16-2004, 09:14 PM
He left the lands until Simu gets their shit straight. I have/had one he done for e-scape, but not the one he did for stormfront.

Finiswolf

Kuyuk
05-20-2004, 08:22 PM
Anyone have Deathravin's picking script? I dont care about picking for other poeple, just want a script that'll pick my own boxes.

U2U me if you have one please. Thanks.

K.

FinisWolf
05-20-2004, 11:10 PM
Gave you one. Thought it worked?

Finiswolf

05-21-2004, 03:20 AM
Hey, can i see the one for escape? It should be about the same.

Mini-Spir
03-27-2005, 01:41 AM
Can you post that script...

Deathravin
03-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Okie... I'm back (at least for a little while. I'm curious about HJ and was tired of not being able to post in the official forums)

Here's my full library of every script in my arsenal. Its a lot... I don't know who made a lot of them, They're just in my script folder, so they're in my zip.

Some may not be working, some may be broken, some may be wrong. I'm not going to use Simu's scripting engines anymore, so you can have em all.

Edit: - BTW: - looking through my scripts... SitNPick looks like its in some wierd transitional peroid, so you'd want to doublecheck it... SitNHeal I never finished. It got too big for me. It just kept getting bigger and bigger, and my head was hurting on how to make it simpler, and that was just around when I was leaving.
however, .trans and .healme work fine

Stay tuned for some fun Lich scripts tho, methinks. I am going to have some fun with that.