PDA

View Full Version : Dark sigil-etched Blade

Galactic
08-27-2008, 09:34 AM
a dark sigil-etched blade,

x6 masterfully crit weighted Falchion,

As you wave your sigil-etched blade, it hisses menacingly: *sssSSSssss!

The weapon is as black as the heart of a void, both hilt and blade. Down its length are a number of lore-sigils, their hooked and twisted forms interlocking as they dance down the razor's edge. At the top of the hilt is a faint tracery, worked in spidery vaalin. It almost pulses, its wisps and swashes echoing the forms of the powerful etchings along the business end of the menacing sword. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

MB 600 dollars

I will update every morning, I will do once, twice, sold. Hopefully that will make the unhappy people from my auction, happier

email: jrlamettry@lamettrys.com

thefarmer
08-27-2008, 09:45 AM
First it's a flat sale, then an auction, then the auction's canceled, then it's back up for auction ...

I'd be wary of buying anything from this guy.

Galactic
08-27-2008, 09:54 AM
Chill out, is it really that big of a deal. I gota multiple same price offers on a bunch of stuff under 24hours of when I first put up the flat priced sale, half of them were the same price. Who did you want me to sell it too? I was trying to be fair and give everyone a chance at it by switching to an auction format. You are the reason I stopped the auction and switch to selling everything for cash. So everyone who bid on stuff with silver thank farmer for me stopping. I am trying to get rid of everything and get away from this stuff. I have no problem with anyone wanting to verify everything before you buy it. You can have the deal go down anyway you want. Everything is legit

Thanks Galactic

Galactic
08-27-2008, 10:01 AM
the reason you were the CB on a lot of it is because you emailed me first within an hour of me posting. So I thought I was being nice and gave you the starting bid over the others

NocturnalRob
08-27-2008, 10:08 AM
the reason you were the CB on a lot of it is because you emailed me first within an hour of me posting. So I thought I was being nice and gave you the starting bid over the others

umm...that's how you're supposed to run an auction. whoever bids first at the MB, gets to the CB.

l2auction

Galactic
08-27-2008, 10:12 AM
It was a flat priced sale that switched to an auction, because I got multiple same price bids on certain items. Farmer was just first to email on the flat price so I gave him the CB when I switched to auction

NocturnalRob
08-27-2008, 10:21 AM
It was a flat priced sale that switched to an auction, because I got multiple same price bids on certain items. Farmer was just first to email on the flat price so I gave him the CB when I switched to auction

and then never updated the CB with once, twice, sold.

listen, you run your flat price/auction/whatever however you like. I'm just telling you why farmer is pissed.

now gimme that falchion

LadyKhit
08-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Wow, 6x masterful crit weighting at 60m is pretty low isn't it? I have a similar weapon that I paid much more for.

Khit

NocturnalRob
08-27-2008, 10:36 AM
Wow, 6x masterful crit weighting at 60m is pretty low isn't it? I have a similar weapon that I paid much more for.

Khit

not accepting silvers. accepting cash. and with $600 these days you can get about 75m

Izzy
08-27-2008, 10:40 AM

If it's flat price..it doesn't matter how many bids you get, or whether or not they're the same value. The first person to bid wins. Duh? All methods of bidding should have a timestamp, so you know which was first. Shady sir, shady.

NocturnalRob
08-27-2008, 10:44 AM
Shady sir, shady.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4a/Eminem_-_The_Slim_Shady_EP_CD_cover.jpg/200px-Eminem_-_The_Slim_Shady_EP_CD_cover.jpg

Galactic
08-27-2008, 11:07 AM
Well I havent run a sale in years for GS, so I dont know what to tell you and I wasnt up on all the rules. I guess my mistake was not putting a price next to items on the original flat price sale, and just asking for offers. Then I tried to make everyone happy with the auction. So to all that I offended, I apologize (especially you farmer), can we please get past this, and you wont ever have to deal with me again. This sale WILL NEVER CHANGE AGAIN, it is what is now.

thanks Galactic

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
08-27-2008, 12:34 PM
Ugh, why am I the only one from Minneapolis to have quality auction skillz? :(

This better not mess with my reputation, since it would be a travesty if someone thought that MY nonexistant Gemstone auctions were in shady areas of the park aswell!

This sale WILL NEVER CHANGE AGAIN, it is what is now.

Quoted before it can be edited. :p

NocturnalRob
08-27-2008, 12:49 PM
since it would be a travesty if someone thought that MY nonexistant Gemstone auctions were in shady areas of the park aswell!

nah, we all know what you do in shady areas of the park...

LadyKhit
08-27-2008, 05:53 PM
not accepting silvers. accepting cash. and with $600 these days you can get about 75m

Still, I paid 125m in silvers for mine about a year ago. Wish I had waited.

Khit

DwarvenTank
08-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Still, I paid 125m in silvers for mine about a year ago. Wish I had waited.

Khit

Heh, dont buy from Tsin?

Galactic
08-29-2008, 09:41 AM
update re-post

bubbauno
08-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Dupe