PDA

View Full Version : Logic/Agility Enhancive Earcuff

Netam
08-26-2008, 02:22 AM
a heart-cut ruby earcuff

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the ruby earcuff in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the ruby earcuff. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though it may be able to hold more power. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the earcuff is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the ruby earcuff in your hand...

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.

The earcuff resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 7 to Logic.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 19 times.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Agility.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 3 times.
The earcuff looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the ruby earcuff will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the ruby earcuff will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.

SOLD on a generous BO

Auction will go once, twice, sold

Leave a message here, AIM me at Vud911, PM me

Swami71
08-26-2008, 02:45 AM
ugh heart cut?

droit
08-26-2008, 02:53 AM
ugh heart cut?

Maybe the guys won't notice.

I love all the sacrificing of fashion that's going on in the name of power these days. Suck it, Elanthian Elegance!

Durgrimst
08-26-2008, 03:54 AM
Maybe the guys won't notice.

I love all the sacrificing of fashion that's going on in the name of power these days. Suck it, Elanthian Elegance!

Elanthian metro-sexuals unite!!!!

The less items you have the better.

Matching + 4-5 items = win

Stanley Burrell
08-26-2008, 04:20 AM
ugh heart cut?

http://mediaenvironment.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/heart.jpg

He appears to be a Planeteer.

Stunseed
08-26-2008, 01:27 PM
Heh, I hope you got a great buyout because I would have paid out the ass for this.

Widgets
08-26-2008, 01:32 PM
Heh, I hope you got a great buyout because I would have paid out the ass for this.

Knowing the crazy rate people are still paying for enchancives, I'm sure it was large.