PDA

View Full Version : Warclaidhm does not betray

GSLeloo
01-11-2004, 08:51 PM
I tried to find an old thread on him but honestly could not... not that fit. So here is what happens when I walk into the inn.

Warclaidhm glances at you.
>
>You ask, "Yes?"
>You peer quizzically at Warclaidhm.
>look
[Wayside Inn, Dining Room]
This ramshackle hostel bears the signs of rough use by hard-bitten travellers and headstrong adventurers. Several blade-scarred tables and low stools are lined up against the walls, while the central area is dominated by a large firepit around which is a low platform covered with a few ratty bearskins. The clatter of clay tankards and the smell of humble victuals provide some small comfort to the steady stream of wayfarers who pause here to meet and greet one another. You also see some inviting tables and a steep stair.
Also here: Great Lord Warclaidhm, Great Lady Lizzya
Obvious exits: south, out
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "What is your problem lately harassingmeon the boards?"
>
You laugh out loud!
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "You want to be low-lifeslike them?"
>
Warclaidhm shakes his head at you and clucks his tongue.
>
You quietly whisper to Warclaidhm, "First of all don't bring it IG. Second of all you fucked up."
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "Oh, I see."
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "Well,if thatmakes you feel better about yourself to harass me and others, feel free."
>
>
Warclaidhm grins at you.
>
You quietly whisper to Warclaidhm, "Syb wanted to be your friend and you betrayed him like that?"
>
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "I never did."
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "I think your confused."
>
>
You quietly whisper to Warclaidhm, "Yes you did. In the thread that was saying we should be ashamed of ourself and the guy pointed out Syb, you said you agreed and that Syb had done it to you also."
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "But feel free. I had more respect for you then for you to harass me like that, but if thatmakes you feel big to insult folks, go ahead and use it as a release."
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "I never said that. Whatever, don't believeme."
>
You quietly whisper to Warclaidhm, "It's not a release. I barely even talk to you. Just when you happen to betray the person who wanted to help you on the boards.. that's bullshit."
>
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "I just hope you go down the right path, and avoid those people."
>wave rarr
You wave to Rarr.
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "I never betrayed him."
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "Why believe jack on that board anywhere? Their all yahoos."
You quietly whisper to Warclaidhm, "Yes you did. Reread your own posts."
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "No, I didnt."
>
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "I never "betrayed" anyone."
You quietly whisper to Warclaidhm, "He tried to be your friend and instead you say that he was horrible to you. That is betrayal."
>
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "I never said that."
>
Warclaidhm pokes you in the ribs.
>
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "Whatever, I tried. Just goahead and harass me now."
>
You quietly whisper to Warclaidhm, "You know what.. lay off the self-pity for a little while."
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "I think your confused. it isn't self pity."
>
Warclaidhm whispers, "Have a good day."
>

Edited to get out all the excess.

[Edited on 1-12-2004 by GSLeloo]

Chadj
01-11-2004, 08:54 PM
Im in that log! :D

Caramia
01-11-2004, 08:54 PM
Yawn...

Chyrain
01-11-2004, 08:59 PM
oh my gosh, people. this is a message board and that is a game and if can't separate all of this from reality and what "harrassing" behavior is, then go outside and breathe some non-BO and fart infested air.

Bobmuhthol
01-11-2004, 09:02 PM
Chyrain, your post completely removed anything witty I had to say from my mind. Now I'm depressed because humans like you exist.

Anyway, Warclaidhm is fucking stupid and can't use the spacebar. TOJ and I told him to kill himself and we got this..

SEND[Host Genorah] Bobmuhthol, telling someone to kill themselves is completely inappropriate. Please remember there are people behind characters and keep your comments appropriate. Thank you.

GSLeloo
01-11-2004, 09:04 PM
Ok here's my question. Have I been harassing him on the boards?

Bobmuhthol
01-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Last I checked, you haven't harassed anyone. You're uber cool. And WTF were you doing at a table with him?

StrayRogue
01-11-2004, 09:06 PM
You have been one of the few who isn't in the anit-Warclaidhm clique Leloo. He's just playing the victim, as usual.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-11-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Anyway, Warclaidhm is fucking stupid and can't use the spacebar. TOJ and I told him to kill himself and we got this..

SEND[Host Genorah] Bobmuhthol, telling someone to kill themselves is completely inappropriate. Please remember there are people behind characters and keep your comments appropriate. Thank you.

I told him to go find swing from the gallows and got dick. I'm disappointed.

GSLeloo
I wasn't at a table with him. I walked into the inn and he was there and he did that whole thing you saw.

CrystalTears
She was just in the inn, not at a table.

Hips
01-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
I told him to go find swing from the gallows and got dick. I'm disappointed.

That's 'cause Tayvin and the other HS courtyard people do stuff with style. :smilegrin:

Xcalibur
01-11-2004, 10:01 PM
Warclaidhm is getting into the: "no chance to change at all" situation.

Everyone should just ignore him TOTALY

Mint
01-12-2004, 12:53 AM
Leloo, it sounds like a case of guilt by association. In his tiny mind he must think that anyone who posts here is anti-Warclaidhm.

Rastaman
01-12-2004, 01:36 AM
You quietly whisper to Warclaidhm, "First of all don't bring it IG. Second of all you fucked up."

You shoulda just left after that.

Caramia
01-12-2004, 06:31 AM
X, love your new tag!

SpunGirl
01-12-2004, 09:12 AM
Yeah. Tayre copied it to me in IM and I just about died. LOVE it.

-K, trying not to vomit.

Xcalibur
01-12-2004, 09:13 AM
Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit

Teeoncy tried ANYONE, ANYONE

SpunGirl
01-12-2004, 09:18 AM
Just taking time to pick things apart, I like how the rune-covered throne dominates the room. I mean, what kind of nobility has their throne room in their bedroom? I'm also digging the rabbit watching them make like rabbits.

And someone tell me how obsidian walls can "hold" smell? Obsidian is volcanic glass.

-K

Artha
01-13-2004, 07:13 PM
Dear Warclaidhm,

You have a space bar. Use it.

Thanks.