PDA

View Full Version : LTB auction quality armor

SHAFT
08-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Seeking the most badass full, reinforced, double, LTB, or cuirb armor that money can buy. If it casts spells I'm interested. SD armor I'm interested. You all know what I'm willing to spend on some of that. I'd love to see what you all have for sale. Please, do not be shy ;)

Widgets
08-23-2008, 10:27 PM
Seeking the most badass full, reinforced, double, LTB, or cuirb armor that money can buy.* If it casts spells I'm interested.* SD armor I'm interested.* You all know what I'm willing to spend on some of that.* I'd love to see what you all have for sale.* Please, do not be shy ;)Good, you can buy my Self Mana Brigandine for 100mil ;)

SHAFT
08-23-2008, 10:32 PM
I didn't mention brig widgets. Sorry pal. I'm using a war Mage, doesn't seem as though I'm in the need for invisibility. I do like that armor though. If I were using my ranger I'd strongly consider your armor. But not for 100m ;)

Widgets
08-23-2008, 10:37 PM
I know, I Was just pulling your leg. You should look into Fallen's Cuirb armor, VHCP if I remember, and a good enchant.

As for self-mana/casting spell armors, I don't really know any others with the bases you seek.

AestheticDeath
08-23-2008, 10:56 PM
Got some 9x vhc fulls if your interested.

Xaerve
08-23-2008, 11:03 PM
Virilneus (crb on these boards), has some 7x VCHP curib armor for sale. It'll probably be your best value for what you're looking to do.

I'd PM him and ask him about it.

AestheticDeath
08-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Pretty sure crbs armor is 8x decent crit cuirbouilli. Unless he has a second set for sale.

Widgets
08-23-2008, 11:20 PM
I thought Fallen's was the 7x VHCP..Which is why I was saying he had a nice set, but I could be very wrong. Either way, they both have "Decent" armor if I recall

crb
08-23-2008, 11:21 PM
not vhcp, and not 7x

8x dcp, with temp hcp for 400 hits, + scripts, + illegal alter

http://www.virilneus.com/armor.html

but thanks for the shoutout.

I'll let it go for 35m, which is cheap, and even technically a loss I guess, I bought it ages and ages ago for 35m from Ardwen, so all the work I then had done to it would be valued at 0.

But PPs have depressed demand for high quality padded leathers.

But I've got 4 or 5 sets of armor as good or better than it, including a 7x hcp puncture resistance pure golvern cuiriboulli, so I really don't need two of that ASG and I'm keeping the golvern incase breakage is ever released.

I'm really rather surprised no one has bought it yet. Its good armor, I wore it for about 8 years. I only stopped wearing it when I got my defensive abilities so good that I stopped getting hit, so I swapped down to something with lower hinderance. 7x hcp goes for that much or more, and this is of course 8x.

AestheticDeath
08-23-2008, 11:21 PM
Fallen's is also leather breast plate which sold, unless he got another set..

m444w
08-24-2008, 02:41 AM
Fallen's is MCPed and he's not selling that stuff. MCPing is da bomb

SHAFT
08-26-2008, 03:50 PM
bump.

I'd like some auction quality, but some 4-7x padded stuff will work too. Seriously, don't be shy. If you have some decent armor that ranges from full-cuirb, let me know.