PDA

View Full Version : Lore - Whats it really good for?

fallenSaint
01-11-2004, 06:32 PM
I read over and over about people saying there really isnt need for you to train in any lores unless you just want to and I kept thinkin but Ill like those small little bonuses ... Well what Ive come down too is I know Earth Lore is great for 509 to reduce Encumberance and Air Lore is great for 506 if you train heavy enough in it and can use Haste. Other than that I just cant think of exactly what makes the Lore's a viable spendature of points. So just curious post your thoughts on why you think lores are great or arent.

fallenSaint
01-11-2004, 06:34 PM
Ok reading that now instead of in preview ... Im just curious if people can find real noticible advantages to it or not. I know all the spells it "affects" but I just can't say my 510 is any better for my earth lore ranks.

Rogue Slayer
03-08-2004, 08:34 PM
Lores are crappy. just train in it to get more magic ranks for your runestaff. thats al its good for.

Evoz -

AnticorRifling
03-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Air lore helps my haste and makes me attuned to air element when eblading and flares from 415. It's still buggy when compared to the documentation though as I should be swinging my naginata once a second with the air lore I have.

peam
03-09-2004, 12:48 AM
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! SAY IT AGAIN NOW!