PDA

View Full Version : Itzel is the new Andraste

That Jay
08-23-2008, 10:15 AM
Back story: Itzel's latest blunder in Platinum had chased off a long time and really laid back player from Platinum who most everyone admired.

After much behind the scenes begging by others, Sirina and Kaikala basically overruled her. Itzel posted the resulting new Platinum policy regarding MHOs' in which she sort of tried to take credit for the new policy as well.

I, being the mischievous little monkey that I am, decided to thank the people actually responsible and posted this:

"Thank you Sirina and Kaikala"

"And only you two."

That was the entire post. I then got an email from Sirina that the post was hidden as it was "unnecessary". Yep, that was the reason. It was unnecessary. Evidently I cannot thank specific GMs only.

Later I reposted like this:

"Thank you Sirina and Kaikala"

"."

(Meant to be read - Thank you Sirina and Kaikala PERIOD.)

That post seemed alright but I later got a caution from Emeradan for the original post as "disruptive" because it had "generally debasing commentary". All because I specified I was only thanking those two specific GMs.

I find it hilarious.

BTW, thanks again Sirina and Kaikala. :)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-23-2008, 10:18 AM
Ever wonder why it's always the same people having problems with different GMs?

Maybe it's not them... what does the mirror say when you shine that light on yourself?

That Jay
08-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Ever wonder why it's always the same people having problems with different GMs?

Maybe it's not them... what does the mirror say when you shine that light on yourself?

I never wonder.

It says my hair is thinning.

Why is my mirror talking to me?

DCSL
08-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Too bad no one took the time to overrule Andraste a bit more. Sirina and Kaikala are good eggs, though. Never had a problem with them and enjoyed to the hilt almost everything they did.

That Jay
08-23-2008, 10:44 AM
Sirina and Kaikala are good eggs, though.

Yes, they are.

Renian
08-23-2008, 11:03 AM
I was wondering if that twatwaffle was still around.

B2
08-23-2008, 11:11 AM
What did she do that had to be reversed?

Rocktar
08-23-2008, 11:15 AM
...twatwaffle...

Damn that is fucking funny.

Rocktar the Scumbag

TheLastShamurai
08-23-2008, 12:39 PM
yea my encounter with Itzel got me locked out for three months.

i'll admit, a lot of it was my fault. i was drunk and not ready to take shit.

but she is an aforemention twatwaffle.

TheLastShamurai
08-23-2008, 12:40 PM
and subsequently chased me off from plat as well.

now i can't spend me 2900 remaining plat points!

grenthor
08-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Dude - what do you really expect?

Come off it - you chose your words very specifically to be an insult to a GM and then you are upset when they remove the post? Are you seriously suprised?

You went out of your way to try and be all cool and shit and make a backhanded insult to someone. Don't get all butthurt when you get your shit handed right back at you.

TheLastShamurai
08-23-2008, 02:54 PM
well you know, people tend to get angry when one of the ten plat players leave. :)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Maybe they'll finally shut it down someday.

That Jay
08-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Bastards!

And its eight players not ten.

DCSL
08-23-2008, 04:27 PM
The other two accounts are still played by Jay.

The Ponzzz
08-23-2008, 06:26 PM
We actually been getting up to 50-60 at most prime hours. And in the beginning of the summer when the trial happened, we hit 80 with no merchant, raffle or auction. That's pretty nice.

RichardCranium
08-23-2008, 07:10 PM

Come off it - you chose your words very specifically to be an insult to a GM and then you are upset when they remove the post? Are you seriously suprised?

You went out of your way to try and be all cool and shit and make a backhanded insult to someone. Don't get all butthurt when you get your shit handed right back at you.

Because he ( and anyone else who pays to play the game ) should be able to say whatever the fuck they want? Especially people who drop $50 bucks a month per account for Platinum. Simu runs business like their own little empire. It's bullshit.

Audriana
08-23-2008, 10:12 PM
We actually been getting up to 50-60 at most prime hours. And in the beginning of the summer when the trial happened, we hit 80 with no merchant, raffle or auction. That's pretty nice.

I'll be glad when they all go back home though... They bring a lot of OOC with them.

Some Rogue
08-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Because that never happens with the "real" plat players...

Audriana
08-23-2008, 10:33 PM
Never said that.

The Ponzzz
08-23-2008, 11:31 PM
Real Platinum players are made of arepee.

Warriorbird
08-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Yes. Made of RP.

Ridiculous Pretension.

If I wanted to play a single player game or riot in Monty Haul I'd play a console game or Progress Quest.

The Ponzzz
08-24-2008, 12:06 AM
Single player! Psh!!

grenthor
08-24-2008, 01:28 AM
Because he ( and anyone else who pays to play the game ) should be able to say whatever the fuck they want?

In the appropriate place and in an appropriate way, yes. In a childish, dickish way in a place it's not appropriate, no doesn't have a right to act like that. He especially doesn't have the right to be pissed off when he gets smacked down.

Like I said he chose his words and his timing specifically to be a dick and he got exactly what was appropriate.

If it had been something constructive posted in the complaints folder then maybe you'd have something. Especially if he didn't already have a several year long history of posting childish stuff specifically to be a dick.

diethx
08-24-2008, 01:33 AM
As if Emeradan wouldn't have pulled his post had he said it like a gentleman. Any criticism of GM behavior isn't allowed on the boards, so says the fucking moderator nazi. Especially if you're pointing out a GM's mistakes and lousy, shitty behavior.

Joe
08-24-2008, 05:22 AM

QFT

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-24-2008, 08:07 AM
As if Emeradan wouldn't have pulled his post had he said it like a gentleman. Any criticism of GM behavior isn't allowed on the boards, so says the fucking moderator nazi. Especially if you're pointing out a GM's mistakes and lousy, shitty behavior.

Pretty much.

Doesn't matter what you say or how you say it, if it's critical enough he'll find a way to pull it and then "warn you about it it".

That Jay
08-24-2008, 01:24 PM
Pissed? Butthurt?

What part of "I find it hilarious" did you not understand? :)

Besides, no one has a "right" to post anything on Simutronics boards. They are free to police the message boards of their private company however they wish. I just get a laugh out of how they choose to do it on occasion.

Faent
08-24-2008, 03:49 PM
Only a refugee from China or North Korea would think the official message boards are worth posting on.

Kyra231
08-24-2008, 03:52 PM
Only a refugee from China or North Korea would think the official message boards are worth posting on.

Ni hao in gs?

Audriana
08-24-2008, 08:59 PM
LOTRO's officials weren't bad.

Me
08-25-2008, 08:20 AM
soooo what happened jay?

LF

Celephais
08-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Real Platinum players are pee.
Not sure how that "are made of" slipped in there... fixed.