PDA

View Full Version : Selling +40 altered, blessable warmace - reduced again

LordMetalWolf
08-21-2008, 06:59 PM
Hello everyone,

I am dropping this now to what, as some have said, should be a more reasonable price. If I didn't need the money so bad to move by the end of the month, I wouldn't even be worried about selling it. Especially, in my opinion, this cheap.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to sell my warmace...

an ancient spiked rolaren warmace

The finest materials have been used in the construction of this sturdy warmace. The head sports long, vicious looking rolaren spikes every few inches. The care of the craftsman shows in each flawless seam and the glossy sheen of the kakore handle. The haft is wrapped with aged leather and encased in fine, imflass mesh to provide a firm grip on the weapon. Embossed upon the ball is a golden anvil on a field of brown. The word "Krusher" is inscribed into the haft in crisp lettering. Heatless violet flames burn across the warmace.

You carefully inspect your spiked rolaren warmace.

After a careful inspection you determine that an ancient spiked rolaren warmace requires skill in blunt weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified mace.

You remember that you registered this item a few months ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of rolaren.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

You assess the warmace for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the spiked rolaren warmace has a base strength of 85 and a base durability of 315. You also determine the current integrity of the spiked rolaren warmace to be at 100.0%.

You heft the warmace a few times, but learn nothing more about it.

You carefully examine the spiked rolaren warmace and determine that the weight is about 6 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

This warmace is +40 and blessable, and fast with a base RT of 4 seconds(good for if you ambush or mstrike).

----------------------------------------------------------------

MB: 15 million silvers with a Buy Out: 20 million silvers.

or

Cash price of $200.00 or Best Offer.

Bids can be sent to lordknyghtwolf@hotmail.com, my AIM of LordMetalWolf (which is almost always on), or placed here, whichever is easiest.

Thanks,

Kyntair Sylvierock

NocturnalRob
08-22-2008, 09:06 AM
hahaha....love it

Xaerve
08-22-2008, 03:17 PM
Yea, pretty funny. You really way over value this thing man.