PDA

View Full Version : Selling +40 altered, blessable warmace

LordMetalWolf
08-19-2008, 01:27 PM
Hello everyone,

I am looking to sell my warmace...

an ancient spiked rolaren warmace

The finest materials have been used in the construction of this sturdy warmace. The head sports long, vicious looking rolaren spikes every few inches. The care of the craftsman shows in each flawless seam and the glossy sheen of the kakore handle. The haft is wrapped with aged leather and encased in fine, imflass mesh to provide a firm grip on the weapon. Embossed upon the ball is a golden anvil on a field of brown. The word "Krusher" is inscribed into the haft in crisp lettering. Heatless violet flames burn across the warmace.

You carefully inspect your spiked rolaren warmace.

After a careful inspection you determine that an ancient spiked rolaren warmace requires skill in blunt weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified mace.

You remember that you registered this item a few months ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of rolaren.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

You assess the warmace for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the spiked rolaren warmace has a base strength of 85 and a base durability of 315. You also determine the current integrity of the spiked rolaren warmace to be at 100.0%.

You heft the warmace a few times, but learn nothing more about it.

You carefully examine the spiked rolaren warmace and determine that the weight is about 6 pounds.

This warmace is +40 and blessable, and fast with a base RT of 4 seconds(good for if you ambush or mstrike).

MB: 30 million silvers with a Buy Out: 40 million silvers.

or

Cash price of $400.00 or Best Offer.

Bids can be sent to lordknyghtwolf@hotmail.com or placed here, whichever is easiest.

Thanks,

Kyntair Sylvierock

Khariz
08-19-2008, 01:32 PM
Okay, wait a minute...

Does the paladin come with all the gear or not? I'm confused now.

Sylvan Dreams
08-19-2008, 01:41 PM
Don't forget to break the Sanctify bond if you have one with this, otherwise the weapon is not useable by anyone else.

Stunseed
08-19-2008, 01:41 PM
When did 8x weapons to go 30 million? I missed that train.

NocturnalRob
08-19-2008, 01:51 PM
When did 8x weapons to go 30 million? I missed that train.

it's altered!!11!1!1

Warriorbird
08-19-2008, 01:58 PM
It isn't just a mace... it's a WAR mace.

LordMetalWolf
08-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh, and don't forget it is blessable :medieval:

Kyntair

p.s. I am also going by what a few people have told me :thanx:

Khariz
08-19-2008, 05:52 PM
All enchanted weapons are blessable these days, bro.

That weapon is worth 15-20mil at most. Probably less.

LordMetalWolf
08-19-2008, 07:01 PM
All enchanted weapons are blessable these days, bro.

True, but finding them 8x or higher is still a chore since that normally takes using premium points or an incredibly nice merchant.

That weapon is worth 15-20mil at most. Probably less.

I disagree a bit on that. I figure the 30 million starting price is worth it. And as stated, a Best Offer on the cash price is acceptable and I am willing to listen to any decent offers on it.

Just my two cents worth on these things.

Thanks,

Kyntair

Lord Orbstar
08-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Fair enough. He has considered everything then set his price. We may not agree, but it is his perogative. I wish you luck in your sales.

Khariz
08-19-2008, 07:30 PM
I agree that it's his perogative, but I also know current market conditions.

Good luck to him!

Durgrimst
08-19-2008, 08:00 PM
Dude, 10x lightened blessable weapons are selling from 20-25 mill recently.

Sean
08-19-2008, 08:10 PM
Fair enough. He has considered everything then set his price. We may not agree, but it is his perogative. I wish you luck in your sales.

True but when Khariz says a price is high you know it's waaaaay out of whack.

LordMetalWolf
08-19-2008, 09:23 PM
Dude, 10x lightened blessable weapons are selling from 20-25 mill recently.

I have no idea where you have gotten this idea from. If it was true, I would gladly grab one and have a friend hold onto it for if, and when, I do come back :yes:

Khariz
08-19-2008, 09:25 PM
I have no idea where you have gotten this idea from. If it was true, I would gladly grab one and have a friend hold onto it for if, and when, I do come back :yes:

He got the idea from it being true.

Standard 10x decent weight price is 20-22 mil at the moment. 25 mil is about the upper end. (Again, everything is blessable these days).

But again, you are entitled to set your own prices, and I'll be happy if you get the price!

AestheticDeath
08-19-2008, 11:04 PM
You have apparently been gone a long time, but they changed enchanting so any wizard enchanted weapon without flares/weighting added on can be blessed.

It was retroactive, so the old wizard ET'ed items were blessable as well. So long as they don't have the weighting/flares.

Your item is more rare then most 8-10x blessables being a mace. But still not gonna go over 20m.

Just do some searchs on the boards you will find plenty of truth to what we say.

BriarFox
08-19-2008, 11:17 PM
I'd value it at 15m at most. It'd be worth more if it were a morning star.

LordMetalWolf
08-19-2008, 11:36 PM
You have apparently been gone a long time, but they changed enchanting so any wizard enchanted weapon without flares/weighting added on can be blessed.

It was retroactive, so the old wizard ET'ed items were blessable as well. So long as they don't have the weighting/flares.

Your item is more rare then most 8-10x blessables being a mace. But still not gonna go over 20m.

Just do some searchs on the boards you will find plenty of truth to what we say.

Actually, I have been around a long time, the exact opposite of being gone.

And yes, they did make all old wizard enchantable weapons blessable...but...they also made it so that wizards also couldn't do enchants over 7x...hence any weapon that can be gotten that is 8x or higher is still a fairly rare item.

I have done some researches on the boards, and from what I have seen, some of what you all have said is true, and I believe some of what I have said is still true.

Therefore, my next post will be updated to show what hopefully will be more reasonable in everyone's eyes.

Kyntair

LordMetalWolf
08-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Hello everyone,

Due to everything I have read and checked into, I am making this hopefully more reasonable for everyone who is interested.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to sell my warmace...

an ancient spiked rolaren warmace

The finest materials have been used in the construction of this sturdy warmace. The head sports long, vicious looking rolaren spikes every few inches. The care of the craftsman shows in each flawless seam and the glossy sheen of the kakore handle. The haft is wrapped with aged leather and encased in fine, imflass mesh to provide a firm grip on the weapon. Embossed upon the ball is a golden anvil on a field of brown. The word "Krusher" is inscribed into the haft in crisp lettering. Heatless violet flames burn across the warmace.

You carefully inspect your spiked rolaren warmace.

After a careful inspection you determine that an ancient spiked rolaren warmace requires skill in blunt weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified mace.

You remember that you registered this item a few months ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of rolaren.

You assess the warmace for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the spiked rolaren warmace has a base strength of 85 and a base durability of 315. You also determine the current integrity of the spiked rolaren warmace to be at 100.0%.

You heft the warmace a few times, but learn nothing more about it.

You carefully examine the spiked rolaren warmace and determine that the weight is about 6 pounds.

This warmace is +40 and blessable, and fast with a base RT of 4 seconds(good for if you ambush or mstrike).

----------------------------------------------------------------

MB: 25 million silvers with a Buy Out: 30 million silvers.

or

Cash price of $300.00 or Best Offer.

Bids can be sent to lordknyghtwolf@hotmail.com, my AIM of LordMetalWolf (which is almost always on), or placed here, whichever is easiest.

Thanks,

Kyntair Sylvierock

Sean
08-19-2008, 11:55 PM
if your making a change i'd suggest editting the 1st post so that people see the change right away instead of risking missing it.