PDA

View Full Version : Young GoS Groups?

Drazaan
08-19-2008, 03:37 AM
Hi all,
As a recently returned individuals to GemStone, I've had an amazing amount of fun and joy with the Guardians of Sunfist, but it's also been my greatest stress-invoking, hair-pulling trial thus far. Not to mention a few decays.

Are their any pre-titled people out there that do warcamp groups? I really love the level of intensity inside warcamps, but it's been very difficult to attempt to raze them all by my lonesome.
-Eric, Drazaa's player

walkinthrurain
09-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Drazaan,

I am also recently returned, joined sunfist and pretitled. I hunt out of Icemule mostly.

Seek me on AIM at walkinthrurain and perhaps we can hunt the griswarm.

B2
09-07-2008, 10:20 AM
How young? I have a level 9 bard gnome that sucks a lot. I'd love a group.

walkinthrurain
09-07-2008, 10:24 AM
12, 13 after today. as I said, seek me on AIM

kookiegod
09-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Count me in for a group.

16th level bard....

~Paul

War Angel
09-07-2008, 12:05 PM
I have a level 9 bard that I want to join GoS, but am afraid to go it alone.
I would love to group up with a bunch of people and tackle the new society for the first time. I am in the Landing, but will travel to where the group meets up definitely.

kookiegod
09-07-2008, 12:11 PM
With GoS, travel is basically mandatory.

West side is better for me, as I don't know EN enough.

The level 5 task is off the charts long, but doable. I think my bard is level 8 now, long way to go still.

But I can supply some teamwork and spells if you can get to to 4WI and even some if you can't.

~Paul

Drazaan
09-08-2008, 12:47 AM
Ah, I've missed all these replies and figured this post would remain buried. I've gotten past the point of my rank 15 (thanks to the help of Rimalon, Meureii, and Zlingerdark). I've love to still get groups together. I'm thinking just maybe we could set a meet-up time to run a group each week for those who are interested.

Anyone has any preferred times?

Drazaa's at his 14th training right now and it seems like most of us are in that 9 to 15 spread.
-Eric, Drazaa's player

walkinthrurain
09-08-2008, 09:16 PM
I propose a hunt either monday or tuesday...those being the 15 and 16th. If I'd have my way we would gather in Mule. But I'd understand if Landing is the middle ground. Lets hear the crowd's opinion?

walkinthrurain
10-25-2008, 05:22 PM
Did this get buried or not enough interest?

Lumi
11-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Level 20 in TV, I'd happily join a group, but only if it's a diverse group with a good spread of defensive spells to prep with. Getting tired of going in with a square and finding the only difference is twice as many archers showing up to perforate my body.