PDA

View Full Version : Buying all your brawling weapons

Joxar
08-16-2008, 01:59 PM
im buying up any and all cool brawling weapons price is regardless. if you got one just sitting in your locker give me a pm. Brawling weapons are pretty useless anyhow, noone uses em. heh.

Belnia
08-16-2008, 05:24 PM
I've got a perfect +25 mithril fist-scythe. Throw lots of coins at me.

crb
08-16-2008, 05:43 PM
someone investing in monk futures...

Widgets
08-16-2008, 05:47 PM
someone investing in monk futures...

I'd personally have my Monk unarmed, some spells won't work with Monks who use actual weapons..

AestheticDeath
08-17-2008, 01:18 AM
Pretty sure I still have a 6x decent crit weighted troll-claw sitting somewhere if you want to make an offer.

Joxar
08-17-2008, 10:46 AM
I'd personally have my Monk unarmed, some spells won't work with Monks who use actual weapons..

1209 Dragon Claw Hands and feet charged with energy. Unarmed attacks give a chance for warding rolls for energy criticals

i think this is what you mean by some spells not working. think you should wait and see, from the description it looks pretty weak, unless energy criticals are something super awesome but i bet they are just lightning flares with a bit of kick + you gotta get past warding every single time you try to get a energy crit, exactly how high do you think a monk's CS will be esp. with them being squares?

im interesetd in the old eog warballs if anyone gots em. and thanks for the replys currently.

Lucos
08-17-2008, 10:52 AM
I have a troll deathclaw.

AestheticDeath
08-17-2008, 10:57 AM
yeah a chance for a chance for a flare seems kinda crappy

Jinsem
08-18-2008, 12:48 AM
im interesetd in the old eog warballs if anyone gots em. and thanks for the replys currently.

I have 2 of the 4 I know of. I don't plan on getting rid of them as there rather buggy :) The other 2 are with someone that still won't give tem up after nearly 10 years of pestering.

And no I won't his name out.

Jinsem
Loves his dagger based warball that uses brawling skill.

Belnia
08-18-2008, 09:28 AM
Warballs should be re-released as a hybrid blunt/brawling weapon similar to katars. Pure crushing damage and a nasty critical table.