PDA

View Full Version : +35 Stalking hiding/ +10 ambush duo

m444w
08-14-2008, 01:17 PM
a dusky lor-clasped cloak
This exquisite cloak has been clasped at the shoulder with a finely carved clasp of lor. The clasp itself has been shaped to look like a nightshade blossom in full bloom. With every glance at the cloak the shadows and folds shift and change as though it is alive with darkness.

holds very large amount, cloak worn, closes
+25 to stalking and hiding, -10 to aura bonus (but it really doesn't matter if you're a volner or old)

Duane takes your cloak and peers at it through a large green crystal lens. He hands it back, saying, "I can charge this up a bit. It'll cost 7320 of your bounty points, though."

a pair of dusky grey ora leg greaves
The ridged shin plates are solid ora and dyed a deep charcoal grey. A webwork of supple black leather straps is woven across the back of the molded armor pieces to provide a secure fit, and the interior of each is padded with cotton and thick suede. The scalloped outer surfaces of the greaves are textured, gently pitted and roughened to dampen their luster and provide a matte surface from which no light reflects.

+10 Stalking and hiding, +10 to ambush

Duane takes your greaves and peers at it through a large green crystal lens. He hands it back, saying, "I can charge this up a bit. It'll cost 16500 of your bounty points, though."

Not that either need recharging, as they should be exceedingly well charged.

PM me or IM me to make offers.

m444w
08-14-2008, 01:19 PM
I like small blades, magical trinkets, DBZZZ, and items of a darker nature.

thefarmer
08-14-2008, 01:23 PM
LOL Brielus?