PDA

View Full Version : Pure script not recognizing gems

Alterec
08-14-2008, 12:31 AM
Not sure why so maybe one of you all can help me. I'm trying to use the pure script (also tried pureplus1) and keep getting told "Did not recognize any gems in your container"
It is looking in the right container, and it shows all the gems when you look in the container. I haven't a clue what I am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

s>;pureplus1.lic backpack pouch case
--- Lich: pureplus1 active.
[pureplus1]>look in my backpack
In the forest green backpack you see an a rations kit, a sturdy dark leather gem pouch, a small carved modwir kitten and the following:
3 Reagents: an ayanad crystal (x3)
50 Gems: some polished pink coral, an uncut diamond, a green garnet, a golden beryl gem (x2), a white opal (x4), a small black pearl, a tiny white pearl, a piece of cat's eye quartz, a piece of rose quartz, a star ruby (x2), an uncut ruby, a green sapphire, a star sapphire (x3), a violet sapphire, a yellow sapphire, a multi-colored snail shell, a split-back pink conch shell, a pink spinel, a red spinel, a banded sardonyx stone, a green aventurine stone, a green malachite stone, a light pink morganite stone (x2), a pink rhodochrosite stone (x2), a turquoise stone (x2), a golden topaz, a pink topaz, a smoky topaz (x4), a black tourmaline, a blue tourmaline, a green tourmaline (x2), a pink tourmaline (x2), a clear zircon, a green zircon, a yellow zircon

[pureplus1: Did not recognize any gems in your container]
--- Lich: pureplus1 finished.

Renian
08-14-2008, 09:26 AM
You're using psinet's sorting capability, that's what's wrong.

To counter this, open up the script and change every instance of "look" to "llook", which is the psinet command to see a container without sorting it.

Alterec
08-14-2008, 09:43 AM
You're using psinet's sorting capability, that's what's wrong.

To counter this, open up the script and change every instance of "look" to "llook", which is the psinet command to see a container without sorting it.

Perfect! Thank you!

Morrff
08-14-2008, 01:19 PM
Anyone else having problems with both pure and plus1 sorting out the orbs?