PDA

View Full Version : Need help with stat placement for a human bard

alski415
08-12-2008, 03:50 AM
Been workin on him for a few weeks, down to my last week of fixskill/fixstat, I was wondering if someone could help me with stat placement. I wanted him to do polearms, but I realized being human he wont see 5 seconds, correct? Anyway if anyone has any ideas id appreciate it, sucks knowing I wont swing 5 seconds though. Makes me not want to swing polearms. Any advice greatly appreciated, thanks.

Drunken Durfin
08-12-2008, 10:19 AM
Don't sweat the RT. When your spells get better you will be able to shave some seconds off your swing.

As for stat placement, Tsoran's spreadsheet is the best reference I can offer.

www.tsoran.com

Izzy
08-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Been workin on him for a few weeks, down to my last week of fixskill/fixstat, I was wondering if someone could help me with stat placement. I wanted him to do polearms, but I realized being human he wont see 5 seconds, correct? Anyway if anyone has any ideas id appreciate it, sucks knowing I wont swing 5 seconds though. Makes me not want to swing polearms. Any advice greatly appreciated, thanks.

Depends on which polearm you use. Only lances and awl-pikes are going to be difficult. Anything faster is a breeze (like the naginata :))

alski415
08-15-2008, 07:30 PM
thanks a bunch, and btw sorry Izzy been real busy, but Ill grab it from you whenever if you havent sold it yet. IM me at ownerofdabillen on aim. thanks!