PDA

View Full Version : keeping heirlooms

Mtenda
07-28-2008, 01:02 AM
I'm curious if anyone has ever found an AG heirloom that had their initials on it and decided to keep it. I became intrigued when I found an engraved silver hair pin tonight.

l my pin
Engraved across the back of the silver hair pin are the initials OG. (Original Gangster)

Khariz
07-28-2008, 01:06 AM
I'm curious if anyone has ever found an AG heirloom that had their initials on it and decided to keep it. I became intrigued when I found an engraved silver hair pin tonight.

l my pin
Engraved across the back of the silver hair pin are the initials OG. (Original Gangster)

I've kept em for other reasons too, like they looked awesome as hell. Yes.

AestheticDeath
07-28-2008, 01:11 AM
Original Gangster with a hairpin, oooo

Mtenda
07-28-2008, 01:23 AM
Original Gangster with a hairpin, oooo

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/ykantlaurenread/weiner.jpg

B2
07-28-2008, 09:26 AM
I've found two white ora items in the heirloom system.

I kept those. It's not like there's a penalty for not turning them in.

Ashmoon
07-28-2008, 12:22 PM
I once kept a gold leaf-encircled ring. It was shortly after Kuon cured Empaths and we learned Regeneration. My character; who pretty much thought the arkati were fables who didn't give a care about mortals. She toys with the idea of following Kuon and even returning to the dreaded study of herbalism.

There it sits in the locker. Couln't remember the intials. Checked...they were NS. Had more or less forgotten all about it before reading this thread.

Swami71
07-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Allereli sold one with the intials FU for a good amount i think....heh

Allereli
07-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Allereli sold one with the intials FU for a good amount i think....heh

I got 50k :) I also gave one with EZ to Merique, and kept one with my character initials.

SayGoodbye
07-28-2008, 04:10 PM
I gave a ruby-eyed skull ring to someone cause it looked cool.

RichardCranium
07-28-2008, 04:15 PM
You know, I had the feeling you were gangsta the minute I saw the Magic The Gathering card in your avatar. Glad to know my gut feeling was right.

Methais
07-28-2008, 04:34 PM

l my pin

So is your name is Original Gangsta? Or Oliver Gayhole?

NocturnalRob
07-28-2008, 04:36 PM
So is your name is Original Gangsta? Or Oliver Gayhole?

Octavio Gigglepants

Methais
07-28-2008, 04:38 PM
Original Goatse.

Stanley Burrell
07-28-2008, 04:38 PM
Origami's Gay.

Mtenda
07-28-2008, 07:01 PM
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/quick_jimmy/goatse.jpg

Rimalon
07-30-2008, 01:53 AM
Hmmmm. I'm debating on whether or not to keep this one:

You have been tasked to recover a gold and silver leaf ring that an unfortunate citizen lost after being attacked by a triton radical in the Ruined Temple near Kharam-Dzu. The heirloom can be identified by the initials GM engraved upon it. Hunt down the creature and LOOT the item from its corpse.

Methais
07-30-2008, 09:42 PM
You could sell it to Tsin so he'll have proof that he's a GM when he wants to make a sale.

Mr. Dallas
07-30-2008, 10:56 PM
XXX shows you some bejewelled gold earrings, which he is wearing. Engraved across the back of the gold earrings are the initials FU.

serra7965
08-02-2008, 11:33 PM
an interlocked diamond heart necklace

Engraved across the back of the diamond heart necklace are the initials XO.

Celephais
08-03-2008, 01:26 AM
My only cool one was:

You glance down to see a carved malachite circlet in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
>l circlet
Engraved across the back of the malachite circlet are the initials BK.
http://threeminds.organic.com/images/2007/12/TheKing.thumbnail.jpg

Methais
08-03-2008, 05:58 PM
I'll hand over my entire bank account to anyone that can collect a series of heirlooms with initials that spell out GOATSECX.

AKOE!
08-14-2008, 08:31 AM
I found a cool black scarab ring....I stupidly turned it in thinking I would get in trouble if I kept it. I know better now.

Allereli
08-14-2008, 09:20 AM
I found a cool black scarab ring....I stupidly turned it in thinking I would get in trouble if I kept it. I know better now.

no jewelry with scarabs can ever be cool ;)

Methais
09-07-2008, 03:23 PM
You have been tasked to recover a dragon-etched mithril bracer that an unfortunate citizen lost after being attacked by a siren in the Ruined Temple near Kharam-Dzu. The heirloom can be identified by the initials PC engraved upon it. Hunt down the creature and LOOT the item from its corpse.

BID QUICK BEFORE I FINISH THIS BOUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Mighty Nikkisaurus
09-07-2008, 03:39 PM
You have been tasked to recover a dragon-etched mithril bracer that an unfortunate citizen lost after being attacked by a siren in the Ruined Temple near Kharam-Dzu. The heirloom can be identified by the initials PC engraved upon it. Hunt down the creature and LOOT the item from its corpse.

BID QUICK BEFORE I FINISH THIS BOUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Ask this dude:

http://www.forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=22817&highlight=Society+Dragons

Methais
09-07-2008, 04:03 PM
He only offered to cyber for it. It's still under consideration.

BigWorm
09-09-2008, 01:30 AM
Not mine, but a friends:

You have been tasked to recover a dainty pearl string necklace that an unfortunate citizen lost after being attacked by a triton radical in the Ruined Temple near Kharam-Dzu. The heirloom can be identified by the initials MF engraved upon it. Hunt down the creature and LOOT the item from its corpse.

Rimalon
11-07-2008, 01:52 AM
The sergeant says, "Ah, so you're from the Adventurer's Guild? Yes, we do have a task for you. One of our citizens was attacked by a triton executioner in the Ruined Temple near Kharam-Dzu. She barely escaped with her life. Unfortunately, in her haste to escape, she dropped a family heirloom of great sentimental value to her. She has put up a reward for its safe return. The heirloom is a bright tourmaline necklace and you'll be able to identify it by the initials QQ engraved upon it. Hunt down the creature that attacked her, retrieve the heirloom, and report back to me."

Avern
11-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Avern shows you a dragonsbreath sapphire earring, which he is holding in his left hand. Engraved across the back of the sapphire earring are the initials GG.

I've also got a QQ saved.

Amber
11-07-2008, 08:20 PM
I gave a ruby-eyed skull ring to someone cause it looked cool.

I have your ruby-eyed skull ring then, unless there's another floating around. I bought it in a pirate themed grab bag and am trying to think of a pirate themed game to give everything away with.

JARVISN
12-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Found an earring engraved HJ... now if I could just find another one with BJ, surely some slutty young thing would want them.

Methais
12-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Found an earring engraved HJ

IT'S A SIGN THAT HERO'S JOURNEY IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

... now if I could just find another one with BJ, surely some slutty young thing would want them.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=35836

You have been tasked to recover a pearl-inset silver necklace that an unfortunate citizen lost after being attacked by a triton combatant in the Ruined Temple near Kharam-Dzu. The heirloom can be identified by the initials BJ engraved upon it. Hunt down the creature and LOOT the item from its corpse.

samrawet
12-16-2008, 04:25 AM
what is AG heirloom ?

Methais
12-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Heirlooms from Adventurer's Guild (AG) bounties that require you to either kill X mob or search the rooms in the area where X mob spawns (they tell you which you need to do) until heirloom drops.

Lyonis
12-16-2008, 02:53 PM
Lex says, "Ah, so you're from the Adventurer's Guild? Yes, we do have a task for you. One of our citizens was attacked by a n'ecare in the Rift. He barely escaped with his life. Unfortunately, in his haste to escape, he dropped a family heirloom of great sentimental value to him. He has put up a reward for its safe return. The heirloom is an ora and silver braided rod and you'll be able to identify it by the initials OJ engraved upon it. Hunt down the creature that attacked him, retrieve the heirloom, and report back to me."

Engraved across the back of the silver braided rod are the initials OJ.

If only it was a glove :(

Kamkor
01-03-2009, 12:59 PM
You have been tasked to recover a beryl-inset copper hair pin that an unfortunate citizen lost after being attacked by a greater spider in the crystal caves near Wehnimer's Landing. The heirloom can be identified by the initials BS engraved upon it.

Some Bullshit Heirloom.

Vesi
01-03-2009, 02:05 PM
My real life initials are (maiden) BJ and (married) BS. I can't win!

I would keep an heirloom if I found one with my character's initials on it. Some are really cool looking too.

Deathravin
01-03-2009, 03:23 PM
My real life initials are (maiden) BJ and (married) BS. I can't win!

Now that's just bad... Turned from BJs to BS when she got married... sounds about right.

Methais
01-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Now that's just bad... Turned from BJs to BS when she got married... sounds about right.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Methais
05-06-2009, 04:53 AM
You remove a fine gold-brushed bracelet from in your alchemist's coat.
>
Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
>l brac
Engraved across the back of the gold-brushed bracelet are the initials JJ.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd260/chrishartman_photo/dynomite.jpg

EDIT: Fixed apparent mass vagina picture that was showing up in place of JJ's face on everyone's screen except mine.

Celephais
05-06-2009, 09:51 AM
That's... kind of disturbing. and in no way safe for work. Please tell me that's the hotlink image.

Cap'nDrak
05-06-2009, 10:05 AM
> l ring
Engraved across the back of the bronze-inset ring are the initials SU.
> l second ring
Engraved across the back of the silver ring are the initials CK.
> l rod
Engraved across the back of the golden rod are the initials IT.

:whistle:

NocturnalRob
05-06-2009, 10:14 AM
You remove a fine gold-brushed bracelet from in your alchemist's coat.
>
Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
>l brac
Engraved across the back of the gold-brushed bracelet are the initials JJ
jesus, Meth...

diethx
05-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Oh my god Methais take that shit down.

Methais
05-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Wtf are you people talking about? It's a picture of JJ from Good Times, at least on my screen.

See?
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/DoyleHargraves/Clipboard01-14.jpg

EDIT: Holy fuck diethx showed me the mutant vagina collage of what was showing up on everyone else's screen. It was still showing JJ for me. Fixed now. I hope.

diethx
05-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Um... not that.

Athgo
05-06-2009, 01:38 PM
I was trying to figure out what a bunch of vaginas had to do with the initials JJ.

LadyLaphrael
05-06-2009, 01:41 PM
I was trying to figure out what a bunch of vaginas had to do with the initials JJ.

Maybe he already has an heirloom with the initials VA?

Either way, I'm disturbingly reminded of that Punch Board game from the Price is Right....

Methais
05-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Either way, I'm disturbingly reminded of that Punch Board game from the Price is Right....

First thing I thought of was that eyeball monster from Big Trouble In Little China...
http://www.cool-movie-trivia.com/images/Eyeballs01.jpg

Combined with Pizza the Hutt:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3033/2860443297_68a838fa97.jpg

diethx
05-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Combined with Pizza the Hutt:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3033/2860443297_68a838fa97.jpg

Ugh fucking shit...

BigWorm
05-06-2009, 01:48 PM

You don't know about the va-jay-jay?

Athgo
05-06-2009, 01:51 PM
You don't know about the va-jay-jay?

If there had been a Va I probably could have come up with that. But when faced with a full screen of oozing vaginas its kind of hard to make connections like that.

Mtenda
05-06-2009, 03:38 PM
You remove a twisted copper circlet from in your brushed wool cloak.
>l cir
Engraved across the back of the copper circlet are the initials US.

http://whitehouse.georgewbush.org/initiatives/posters/images/patriotastic.jpg

DoctorUnne
05-06-2009, 03:46 PM
I got an heirloom with VD a few days ago, couldn't find anyone appropriate to give it to though.

Methais
05-19-2009, 03:11 PM
You have been tasked to recover a coral-studded sterling silver ring that an unfortunate citizen lost after being attacked by a triton radical in the Ruined Temple near Kharam-Dzu. The heirloom can be identified by the initials VD engraved upon it. Hunt down the creature and LOOT the item from its corpse.

Misun
05-19-2009, 08:38 PM
I've found two white ora items in the heirloom system.

I kept those. It's not like there's a penalty for not turning them in.

And I bought one of your two. ;)

I have kept one for a friend, the item was appropriate for him as well.

Bhuryn
05-31-2009, 12:26 AM
The heirloom can be identified by the initials GQ engraved upon it.

top shottah
08-24-2009, 04:49 AM
You have been tasked to recover a ruby and emerald-inset ring that an unfortunate citizen lost after being attacked by a stone troll in Stone Valley near Wehnimer's Landing. The heirloom can be identified by the initials UZ engraved upon it. Hunt down the creature and LOOT the item from its corpse.

my char's last name is Kala'shni'kov.

Methais
11-21-2009, 12:04 AM
The sergeant says, "Ah, so you're from the Adventurer's Guild? Yes, we do have a task for you. One of our citizens was attacked by a spectral triton defender in the Ruined Temple near Kharam-Dzu. He barely escaped with his life. Unfortunately, in his haste to escape, he dropped a family heirloom of great sentimental value to him. He has put up a reward for its safe return. The heirloom is some twisted silver earrings and you'll be able to identify it by the initials SX engraved upon it. Hunt down the creature that attacked him, retrieve the heirloom, and report back to me."

omg h0t s3x0rz