PDA

View Full Version : Fasthr's Dud - 115

Fallen
07-25-2008, 08:52 AM
I suggest this spell play a specific role in guarding against the minor and major dispels. Enhanced by Blessings lore, this spell has an increasing chance of being stripped FIRST when the caster is targetted with a dispel. The chance of it being stripped has the same base rates as it normally does for activating against a spiritual spell. Further, it also has the same base chance to be dispelled by Elemental/Major Elemental dispel as it does to activate against a warding based spell of this nature. Finally, a very small, but increasing chance with lore training allows this spell to activate upon being stripped, and take up a second dispel spell slot.

If this is considered too much of a benefit for 1 spell along with its current lore benefits, I certainly wouldn't be opposed to having the Elemental side of the spell activation be taken away, and this aspect of it being added in its place.

Xaerve
07-25-2008, 10:49 AM
115 is a worthless, worthless, worthless spell in its current form. Great thread idea because I really only use the spell now to prevent another from being dispelled.

Lilabell
07-25-2008, 11:34 AM
I use the spell in the hopes that it will be dispelled before something that has real worth, but that never seems to happen. Stupid 115.

Methais
07-25-2008, 12:34 PM
Wtf does this spell even do?

Xaerve
07-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Really good question.

Durgrimst
07-25-2008, 01:58 PM
The only time I have seen this spell work was when I was trying to kill Adamina and it worked a lot. All it does is when you fail a ward, you do not get any effects of the spell. You basically get "a second chance."

robel
07-26-2008, 04:34 AM
t normally does for activating against a spiritual spell. Further, it also has the same base chance to be dispelled by Elemental/Major Elemental dispel as it does to activate against a warding based spell of this nature. Finally, a very small, but increasing chance with lore training allows this spell to activate upon being stripped, and take up a second dispel spell slot.

Soulpieced
07-26-2008, 07:58 AM
So it's basically Song of Luck, but for 1 small esoteric purpose...

Fallen
07-26-2008, 09:30 AM
uhh, but it doesn't help against maneuvers?

ailema0
07-26-2008, 11:09 AM
well a spell or whatever is that still its part of a manueuver haha

Fallen
07-26-2008, 02:17 PM
Are you a bot?