PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do the ninja look?

SHAFT
07-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Title says it all. I've always wanted to make a ninja-ish character and I think I'm gonna do one with my ranger. Looking for other builds if people have done it.

Stanley Burrell
07-22-2008, 04:42 PM
I only know how to do the Samurai look.

Nilandia
07-22-2008, 05:08 PM
I've done it as a rogue, though I stumbled across it quite by accident. I quite liked playing her, but I'm often far too sociable to play her for very long.

Gretchen

NocturnalRob
07-22-2008, 05:16 PM
I've done it as a rogue, though I stumbled across it quite by accident. I quite liked playing her, but I'm often far too sociable to play her for very long.

Gretchen

less cobbling, more stalking along rooftops!!

Nilandia
07-22-2008, 05:21 PM
less cobbling, more stalking along rooftops!!
:lol:

Gretchen

LadyLaphrael
07-22-2008, 06:49 PM
Just dye everything shadowy black. And make sure you put random scarabs on things and a TON of Onarian symbols, just so people know you mean business.

Also, get alters like..
>l claws
You look at some shadowy black climbing claws.
The elegant suede, dyed a vicious shade of shadowy black, wraps around the hand three times and has a series of small, sharply taloned claws stretched across the palm. They seem to be closing in quickly around you - one across your face and the other around your neck. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you. In one quick snap, you are dead. You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

Wolenthor
07-23-2008, 09:53 PM
*sniff* Those claws killeded me.

:help:

- Wol