PDA

View Full Version : Dice of Fate

Sthrockmorton
07-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Haven't been in-game for 4 weeks and will probably be turning my accounts off this month, so it's kind of silly for me to keep these. Don't care to make a profit on them.

I paid 32 million. Therefore,

BO 32 million or $300 (cash only accepted via paypal)

Contact me via PC or email at Steven.Throckmorton@gmail.com

Here's the info on the dice... Compliments of Khariz, shamelessly stolen from Tsin.

a pair of obsidian dice with pips of ivory

show:
The dice are six sided obsidian cubes with a different number of white ivory pips surrounded by fine runes on each side. The single pips representing ones are shaped like tiny crimson skulls with a more concentrated number of runes surrounding them. The dice absorbs any light that shines on them without reflection like the inky blackness of night.

Casts spells depending on the roll. Unlimited use. No roundtime.

2 - death
3 - pain infliction (711)
4 - meteor swarm (525)
5 - dispell (417)
6 - nightmare (713)
7 - targetting (425)
8 - deflection (507)
9 - disk (511)
10 - heroism (215)
11 - familiar (920)
12 - mana focus (418)

LORESONG:

"Dice obsidian made with blood
Sweep me away in song's flood."

As you sing, you see a vision of the night sky with Charon beginning to rise over the horizon. A strange pinpoint of darkness forming in the center of the moon.

"Charon rising above the land
Brightly in the sky he takes his stand
Dice to roll beneath the sky
Dark spot rolling by and by"

As you continue to sing, you see Orhan rise close to Charon and an even smaller glowing point of light appear in the center of the darkness. In a shimmering flash of light the two points mix and shoot towards Kulthea.

"Orhan rise to Charon speed
Come to me now I have need
To learn the beams that to Kulthea fly
Dice still rolling in the sky"

As you continue to sing, you see two strange objects fall to the ground in a shimmering streak of light. As they fall the brilliant flare of pure essence mingles with the undulating darkness of the unlife as if locked in battle around the objects.

"Fates small messengers, tiny dice
Sing my song within a trice
Come ye now the battle rage
Dice we turn another page"

As you conclude the song, a final vision comes to you, the image of a pair of dice with odd pips resting in a shallow crater. The vision fades leaving you with the impression that the dice are a point of contention between the Lords of Orhan and the Dark Lords of Charon. Their nature and abilities dependent upon that hidden struggle.

(Description and loresong shamelessly stolen from Tsin).

I've now rolled the dice 184 times. I've never died nor gotten meteor swarm yet. I don't know if I'm just lucky or what.

Sthrockmorton
07-22-2008, 01:37 AM

Sthrockmorton
07-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Last chance to make an offer (above 25 million) before I close the accounts tonight...

NocturnalRob
07-22-2008, 04:56 PM
Last chance to make an offer (above 25 million) before I close the accounts tonight...

don't stay gone too long!!

Sthrockmorton
07-22-2008, 05:23 PM
don't stay gone too long!!

Thanks :) I imagine ill be back at some point, until then, I wish the best to everyone else here as well... All my contact info should stay the same.

On that note, I have an offer of 25 million currently.

BO remains at 32 mill. Will be sold to the highest offer tonight.

Sthrockmorton
07-22-2008, 11:41 PM
I'll give 20 minutes before it's sold to the fellow for 25 million

The Ponzzz
07-22-2008, 11:50 PM
Take care man. Don't be a stranger to the PC!

Sthrockmorton
07-22-2008, 11:52 PM
Take care man. Don't be a stranger to the PC!

Thanks man, you too... I'll make sure to hop on PC once or twice a month.