PDA

View Full Version : I'm here!

Miss X
01-05-2004, 05:03 PM
Just a quick post to say hello and that I'll be moderating this folder. Go Empaths!!!
If anyone has any empath questions etc ask away and I shall endeavour to answer them. I'd also love to discuss the new changes to empaths with anyone who will listen! :bouncy:
Vx

Xcalibur
01-05-2004, 05:25 PM
Allo (I'm forced to do this):lol:

Miss X
01-05-2004, 05:34 PM
I threatened to shatter his bone(s) if he didnt! Mwhaha

Skirmisher
01-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Aw shatter em anyway, you know you want to!

CrystalTears
01-05-2004, 06:28 PM
What's stopping you? :D j/k

Silversi
01-05-2004, 06:45 PM
::waves:: just saying hi, dont have a question or even a
comment actually, which is pretty shocking

Silversi
01-05-2004, 06:56 PM
oh ok, I know... I have no idea if this has been talk about, but since a friend asked for help with his empath today, it's on my mind about how I trained Silversi.

I had thought about going pure caster with her.. which.. in a way I did, cept that I fully trained her in brawling as well. I found that her DS was way too low, even with the 10 per magic training, so.. I thought well, I wonder what'll happen if I train some in brawling, little by little her DS went up, so now... I cast great with 1106 and can open handed cast, and if I get the urge to use a weapon, I can just pick up my little sai and start wailing on them that way. Not to mention, she's a voln master and can FU the shit out of undead stuff... including the stuff that boneshatter wont work on. YAY

Anyone else train similar?

Drew2
01-05-2004, 06:56 PM
:(

Miss X
01-05-2004, 07:15 PM
Wow, that sounds good Silversi! I considered brawling but I didnt like the defense so I stuck with blunt and shield. I have a load of manipulation lore ranks, first aid ranks and harness power so I can hunt purely with 1106 and my defense isnt less than 400 in guarded ever.
Im trying to get some transformation lore too though, because the RT for healing scars is really annoying!
Over all though, I really like how empaths are now, I just hope the new spell list is good, and that they dont make 1110 a bolt spell! I have no points for spell aim!!!
Vx

Czeska
01-06-2004, 09:58 AM
Cylla retrained when I made her CoL. Thanks to everyone who put their 2 cents in in that thread, btw. Took me about a week to master her, and sign of healing is oh so lovely.
As far as hunting, she's a pure. Using wands, too, which is nice when 1006 sucks out my mana. She's hunting like level without a problem, and a few over her head in groups.
No brawling, btw, but she's a skinning maniac.