PDA

View Full Version : Tayre

Sumone
07-10-2003, 05:11 PM
We need help making up our mind. Tayre should be shot:

Curse of Dragon
07-10-2003, 10:07 PM
Razeors swings a rune-etched black imflass falchion at Tayre!
AS: +310 vs DS: +48 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +59 = +355
... and hits for 133 points of damage!
Gruesome, slashing blow to the side of Tayre's head!
Skull split open! Brain (and life) vanishes in a fine mist.

* Tayre drops dead at your feet!

That's for you Sumone

Miss Chica
07-11-2003, 09:11 AM
::pout:: Leave Tayre alone, hes lovely!

AnticorRifling
07-11-2003, 10:35 AM
Who?

Parkbandit
07-11-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Who?

Heh.. exactly. Never spent much time in Icemule since it turned into old empath haven.

Never met him.

Sumone
07-11-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
I got a poll for you: Sumone is A) a jackass B) a jackass C) a jackass or D) a jackass.

You forgot the correct answer E) All of the above.

Drew2
07-11-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Curse of Dragon
Razeors swings a rune-etched black imflass falchion at Tayre!
AS: +310 vs DS: +48 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +59 = +355
... and hits for 133 points of damage!
Gruesome, slashing blow to the side of Tayre's head!
Skull split open! Brain (and life) vanishes in a fine mist.

* Tayre drops dead at your feet!

That's for you Sumone

Right... it proves a whole lot splitting someone's head open when they're walking around in offensive with no shield or weapon.

Anyways... I'm sure Irksum could have found something a lot more productive than making this... like filling the void between his ears.

And by the way.. I have no desire to know exactly what it is you want to 'shoot' in my eye. Or on my back.

-Tayre

Miss Chica
07-11-2003, 07:43 PM
Heh, think i got a pretty good idea......I always had a sneaking suspicion about Irksums feelings towards Tayre, all that interest he takes in him.......

Captain Amby
07-14-2003, 10:26 PM
ya know, that's real brave to kill Tayre that way Razeors. If your up for a real challenge, not the cowardly backstabbing way. Why dont you let some of us know? By the way.. in a fair fight. I bet I could beat your ass.

lilme
07-17-2003, 12:06 PM
Hey now! I think Tayre is great..yes he may get a bit testy about socks..but we all have our lil quirks don't we..and Besides Trilley honestly believes he's "Hers"

Betheny
07-17-2003, 05:56 PM
What do you find so bad about Tayre that you'd want to post a poll like that?

Sumone
07-18-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
What do you find so bad about Tayre that you'd want to post a poll like that?

Who said we found anything bad about him other than he's a tax evader?

OOC Tayre's player is capable of taking a joke. That's all the poll is. IC we occasionally have to shoot him usually in the back. When we aimed for the head, the arrows deflected off that thick skull of his.

Betheny
07-18-2003, 03:29 PM
:?:

I'm so dumb sometimes. haha

Praefection
07-29-2003, 05:04 AM
I would willing love to kill him myself. I was in a bitchy mood this morning after decaying in Icemule and venting on the amunet. What's a Landing girl to to! Seriously. we had some nasty words back and forth and he actually WARNed my persona, first time for everything I guess. I'm all up for RP back and forth but after I was warned he came back to where I was sitting, looked at me and left. Which is rather pointless since there is to be no contact. Also, he informed me this was his idea of a "joke". Anyone else feel that is a bit drastic to be joking?

Drew2
07-29-2003, 05:57 AM
Haha.. I even whispered to Daina before I did it, "I'm going to go pull a Warclaidhm" and went and WARN INTERACTION'd her. Daina died laughing.

The argument started with her proclaiming her hate for the town. We didn't take too kindly to that.. we told her if she didn't like it, the gates were thata-way. She got all pissy and decided to get in a battle of wits with the whole town. She lost. Boo hoo.

And as for me comming back to look at her... I came back to try to WARN HARRASSMENT but you can only do 1 warn. :lol:

Drew2
07-29-2003, 05:59 AM
By the way... her name is Semiera. If she's gonna call me out like this, well...

StrayRogue
07-29-2003, 06:00 AM
Warn is for pussies.

Drew2
07-29-2003, 06:04 AM
Thank you for your insight. I basically told that to a GM today, as a matter of fact. I warned her because it was this new thing called a joke. Try one sometime.

Praefection
07-29-2003, 06:12 AM
Great, everyone knows who I am now! Big deal. I for one just think it's childish you have to "warn" people at all. From my view point it should be saved for people who cross the line and you are making a mockery of something that should be used in the most drastic cases. Out of all the people with who haved spared verbally with me, I find it ironic and a bit sad you're the only one who has to go that far and then claim it was a joke. Here's a suggestion. Grow up.

Drew2
07-29-2003, 06:15 AM
You are the 2nd person ever in my life I have warned. The 1st took place last night. I was told to do that one by a GM, however. This morning I did it because your character was being a snert, and I was bored. There were a whole 15 people in the city, so of course we were going to focus all our boredom and energy into telling you exactly what we thought of your opinoins. (By you I mean your persona, of course.). Kthx.

Parkbandit
07-29-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Tayre
Thank you for your insight. I basically told that to a GM today, as a matter of fact. I warned her because it was this new thing called a joke. Try one sometime.

That is why the verb is now considered a joke though... because people don't know what it should be and shouldn't be used for.

Joking around isn't what it was intended for.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-29-2003, 10:03 AM
But joke it is. I've been warned by Haashek (x3), Warclaidhm (x4), Darckwizard, and Atreau. After my fourth warn by Warclaidhm, I opening mocked him and laughed at him, on the net and to his face -- GM's don't give a shit.

You'll notice a theme with the above mentioned folks. They are all idiots. High Maintenance policy should have eliminated them AGES ago, yet they exist to abuse the verb and hence, have made it worthless.

I take warn with a grain of salt, its a nice concept, poorly implemented. It is the refuge of folks that cannot deal with what they have gotten themselves into.

Edaarin
07-29-2003, 11:50 AM
Tayvin, such biting words against Gemstone policy can be considered harassment, and I am warning you against further interaction with me.

StrayRogue
07-30-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Originally posted by Tayre

That is why the verb is now considered a joke though... because people don't know what it should be and shouldn't be used for.

Joking around isn't what it was intended for.

Very well said. Theres no discounting for idiots though is there? Its exactly why everything gets down-tweaked and "fixed", because people abuse things.

:thumbsup: Good going Tayre.