PDA

View Full Version : FGB

Brattt8525
07-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Altered unaltered does not matter, please PM me.

GSAuctionPlace
07-12-2008, 01:01 PM
We hava a set for sale over on www.gsauctions.com. Feel free to head directly to www.gsauctions.com to buy something or shoot an email to sales@gsauctions.com or an IM to GSAuctionPlace or RPGAuctions2.

some venerable eahnor-banded armor (http://www.gsauctions.com/itemdetails.asp?auctionid=D305BE1ED6BE4872965CD5A0 3E5B744F)
Stats: +17, heavily crit padded, protects like brigandine, weighs 22 lbs, and has a forging of 49/325. It's moderately vulnerable to corrosive attacks and very resistant to natural attacks.
Show: Thin bands of eahnor have been carefully inlaid into the rigid leather of this finely crafted set of armor. The bands run two fingers' width apart along the length of the arms and legs, stopping at the wrists and the ankles. Between many of the bands can be seen what appear to be deep fang and long claw marks, serving as multiple testaments to the many battles this armor has seen.

Few other sets of padded brig over on the site too that you may want to check out.

About 300 other items for sale over on www.gsauctions.com. Other items include Grand auction items (live copperhead snake wand, self mana unique Call Familiar ring, etc), many 4x-10x weapons (weighted, blessable defender, flaring), many 4x-10x armors (padded, unpadded, flaring, etc. - includes some 9x vhcp full leathers), 4x-10x shields, player shops, premium points, FixSkill and CMAN potions, self chargers, many mage rechargeables (Sneaking, Raise Dead, blank reimbedables, etc.), zested items (pet kitten, instruments, trash eaters), 100+ alterations (as low as 100k), MANY LA and VLA pin worns, and more.

Sean of the Thread
07-12-2008, 02:10 PM
You sure go through a lot of FGB bratt.

Brattt8525
07-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Not really I sold mine with a character almost 2 years ago.