PDA

View Full Version : Training

Kitty
07-10-2008, 12:37 AM
I am fully aware that when it comes to first aid and survival, the more you train, the better you are. (For tending, skinning....stuff like that.)

However, I don't want to keep training in them if I don't really need to. I may even consider taking away some of the training in order to place the points elsewhere. My question is, at what point can you stop training in these and still be effective....in tending, skinning...and stuff like that?

And for kicks...let's pretend I'm capped. That way I know pretty much where it can all stop.

Kitsun
07-10-2008, 02:09 AM
It depends on what success rate you want and then the kind of quality you want from your skins.

50 ranks in FA or Survival means you get skinning tasks from the AG for Griffin Talons in the Illistim area. You can then proceed to buy magnificent quality talons from my shop in Illistim to complete the tasks. My empath has 303 FA ranks and 110 Survival ranks to get magnificent quality around 99% of the time.

I'm thinking some mix of 2x in FA/Survival will let you skin a majority of the time but not let you have the best quality.

Kitty
07-10-2008, 02:49 AM
Survival...........................| 190 90
First Aid..........................| 300 200

My skins rock.

I guess I'm just wondering ho much would I be able to drop and still be able to tend, skin and forage with no problem.

Kitsun
07-10-2008, 01:07 PM
You'll likely need to drop down to some minimum and try skinning then push your ranks up a little at a time until you hit what you're looking for. There's no hard and fast rank table for this kind of information.