PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Florida get together again!!!

softheart
07-07-2008, 10:27 PM
we are planning a get together in the Northwest Florida panhandle on August 2nd...There will be lots of food and company....If you wanna drink you need to bring what you like...(liquor wise that is)...we will provide soda's and juices.....if you wanna come just PM me and Ill get the info to ya....

Thanks....

SadiGal
07-07-2008, 10:38 PM
OH we are so there!! HELL YEAH :ultimate:

softheart
07-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Have gotten confirmation from several people.....WooHoo!!!!

Furrowfoot
07-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Bah, you seriously need to consult me first ;) I'll be in Birmingham for Def Leppard & Joan Jett. Heh.

Warriorbird
07-10-2008, 11:51 PM
I heard you Floridians eat tourists.

softheart
07-11-2008, 07:57 AM
you suck Furrowfoot!!!!!! But we love you anyhow....yea you have slacked on the last few we have had....Hopefully you can make one soon.....
LOL@Warriorbird....We aint that bad, although we do cuss them out alot though, I swear tourist cant drive.....

softheart
07-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Anymore people coming? Let me know......

Sean of the Thread
07-14-2008, 05:50 PM
Did I know anyone coming in game or on the boards? I played Xyelin and quite a few others in GS.

I don't want to come if I don't know anyone at all. That would be pretty f'n awkward.... but you're close by (Tampa Bay) and I keep getting this bug to play again. Then it passes.

Xaerve
07-14-2008, 05:53 PM
I'm considering going, you should come.

softheart
07-14-2008, 11:14 PM
no im not close to Tampa Bay....Im up in the panhandle close to Pensacola, Destin, Fort Walton Beach and Panama City Beach...if any of those sound familiar to ya.....I have seen Xyelin in the game...Im sure you know most of the ones that are coming......

Jayvn
07-15-2008, 08:59 AM
I heard you Floridians eat tourists.

You're damn right we do...with some fava beans

I wish we could come hon :( things are so crappy right now with trying to fight for a job... the guy down at the gas station working the register has a 4 year at U of F .... fucking retarded.. And I can't get a job at the cable company with my new certification..because they've already got 10 fat guys named bubba driving around all day fucking up my internet..

softheart
07-23-2008, 01:42 PM
well just a week and half away.....Im trying to get the food list going and all the other stuff for this party, if you are planning on coming let me know asap please....Thanks in advance.....

softheart
07-28-2008, 05:13 PM
5 more days....got several that have confirmed....Any more out there? Gonna be enjoyable.....Just let me know if you need phone number and directions....

Thanks,

See you soon