PDA

View Full Version : 15 Items

Inspire
07-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Details..

Send a PM if interested.

Cash only accepted from verified paypal members with a confirmed shipping address. If you can't meet those requirements you can send me a USPS money order.

---

60m silvers
$500

---

a gold-trimmed blue spidersilk greatcloak
Weighs 3, holds 115

$10 or 1.5m

---

a forked willow divining rod
Beginning as a sturdy stick, this divining rod soon divides into nine separate branches, each one tapered to a fine point. The bark has been peeled off, leaving the rod smooth and splinter-free.
9x per day minor water.

$35 or 5m

---

a cluster of twisted kelyn rings with razor-like barbs
Piercing jewelry.

$5 or 1m

---

a curved golvern handaxe
5x, 94/259

$15 or 2.5m

---

an intricate tigerfang ring
The vaalin-backed tigerfang crystal is expertly inset onto the rim of the ring. The metallic bands extending from the base vaalin are broken up into tiny segments, decreasing slightly in width as they loop out and link up together. The segmentation enables each link to recede back into another.

a sigil-etched tigerfang necklace
Each platinum link is finely crafted and easily interlocked with the one adjacent to itself. A tiny platinum loop is attached to the end of one string of platinum links while the other string has a miniature clasp formed from pure gold. The opposite end of the silver links disappears into the vaalin base metal, which is carefully resting on top of a circular band. The tigerfang crystal fills the center of the circular ring perfectly.

a delicate tigerfang earring
The two strips of segmented metal entwine one another with perfect symmetry. A small linking clasp secures the tigerfang crystal to the base of the delicate metal. A tiny hook of pure gold protrudes out from the tip of one of the twined metal strips serving as the fastener between the earlobe and earring.

a dainty tigerfang brooch
The tigerfang crystal is held in place by an ornately carved web of twisting metal extending from the base. The vaalin baseplate is cut into an octangular shape with each of the eight points capped in silver. A thin metal backbone spans the width of the brooch allowing it to be easily fastened.

Tap to change between these 4 items, it may do more, I'm not sure.

$5 or 1m

---

a dryad's twiglet crown of flame-hued autumn oak leaves peppered with tiny brown acorns and golden seed pods

$5 or 1m

---

a mithril alloy flagon in the shape of a coiled viper

$5 or 1m

---

a large mithril yierka-spur
5x

$5 or 1m

---

a sigil-incised white diamond circlet
Amulet holder

$5 or 1m

---

a vaalin compass etched with a wolf's head

>turn comp
You examine your vaalin compass closely and watch as the needle slowly swings around until it points north. Carefully, you take a reading using the line of sight on the compass lid.

>rub comp
You polish your compass on your sleeve, trying to clean some mud off the housing.

May have more scripts, I only tried about 3 verbs.

$15 or 2.5m

Inspire
07-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Few thing sold, I'll try to update with the questions from PM's when I have a chance to get more time in game.

Inspire
07-09-2008, 06:17 PM
Questions:

Where is delivery/pickup available?

Icemule, Landing or Solhaven preferred. I can chronomage to other towns if your purchase reaches a decent amount.

Weight/size and do those scripts get seen 3rd person?

The weight on the shield is 8/9, it is a converted tower shield, and the scripts can be seen by all.

Are the ring and pin crumbly or not?

I'll try to find a bard to answer this question.

Inspire
07-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Changed things up a bit

Inspire
07-15-2008, 10:20 PM
The enhancives have been sold.

Inspire
07-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Still trying to raise some money so I added a few new things.

Inspire
07-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Some things sold.