PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a massies + afk script

Kyrandos
07-07-2008, 10:41 AM
I am a wizard with 158 mana. I'm trying to create a script that 911 and 419's everyone in my group, returns to wehnimers well and goes afk for an hour. It should react to mana batteries and finish spelling up.

Fallen
07-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but you want to be very careful with these types of scripts, as the GMs are cracking down on them if you are in any way AFK during its running.

Edited to add: How they would catch you is by trying to guess which account you are NOT paying attention to and do an AFK check on it. All I know is group spellup scripts have been mighty pissing off the bored and seemingly underworked GMs.

CrystalTears
07-07-2008, 10:49 AM
And stop calling them massies. OMG.

Kyrandos
07-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but you want to be very careful with these types of scripts, as the GMs are cracking down on them if you are in any way AFK during its running.

Edited to add: How they would catch you is by trying to guess which account you are NOT paying attention to and do an AFK check on it. All I know is group spellup scripts have been mighty pissing off the bored and seemingl underworked GMs.

hunh, I thought script hunting would be primary focus, as auto spelling up with massies would be beneficial to players. I think I'll avoid setting that script up then.

g++
07-07-2008, 11:00 AM
return from where and what do you mean by react?

Asha
07-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Even if you're at your keyboard and you miss it, especially mass spells, you're fucked.
And I love the ''underworked GMs'' bit, Fallen.

Kyrandos
07-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Even if you're at your keyboard and you miss it, especially mass spells, you're fucked.
And I love the ''underworked GMs'' bit, Fallen.

miss what?

Allereli
07-07-2008, 11:33 AM
miss the script check