PDA

View Full Version : handcrafted carmiln cornett, how much?

pmauddib
07-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Short hand version:
two handed musical instrument
+6 to Air lore bonus
+4 to Aura
limited to Bards only
huge number of charges
crumbly
Found it at the ebon's gate digging game last year.

Long hand version:
handcrafted carmiln cornett
You carefully inspect your carmiln cornett.

After a careful inspection you determine that a handcrafted carmiln cornett requires skill in horn-type instruments to play effectively.

The carmiln cornett must be played with two hands.

You determine that you could not wear the cornett. The cornett appears to serve some purpose.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the carmiln cornett in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the cornett is the weight, which is about 2 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 600,000 silvers.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the carmiln cornett in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the carmiln cornett. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the cornett is an instrument of the horn family. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the carmiln cornett in your hand...

The item seems well contructed and resonates in response to your song indicating that it is in tune.
The cornett resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus to Elemental Lore - Air Bonus.
It provides a bonus to Aura.
This item may not be used by the following professions: Warrior Rogue Wizard Cleric Empath Sorcerer Ranger Monk Paladin Savant
This item is restricted to use by an adventurer you can't quite determine.
You think that you could probably find out something more about the cornett's enhancive properties if you tried.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the carmiln cornett in your hand...

The harmonics of your song probe deep into the cornett to determine that it is an average quality musical instrument.

The cornett resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 6 to Elemental Lore - Air Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 4 to Aura.
This enhancive item may not be used by the following professions: Warrior Rogue Wizard Cleric Empath Sorcerer Ranger Monk Paladin Savant
This item is restricted to use by an adventurer you can't quite determine.
The cornett looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the carmiln cornett will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

pmauddib
07-13-2008, 07:30 PM
^bumb^

Jinsem
07-13-2008, 09:54 PM
You sense that the carmiln cornett will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Assist to get the changed. I had a sister instrument to this and it was AURA and INF. It was depleted and I got it recharged. I just hated to actually have to "play" it to get the boost :(

I sold mine for 6M.

Jinsem