PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Use of that +10 to Spirit Mana Control Helm

Fallen
07-02-2008, 07:33 AM
Or information on the thread where it was sold. I am not seeing it anywhere. I am Looking to pay the owner for use of it once or twice.

Anyone help a brother out?

Fallen
07-03-2008, 07:22 AM
Bump.

None of you people knows who scored that helmet?

crb
07-03-2008, 04:06 PM
asI recall it was sold on the officials for an undisclosed buyout.

Which pisses me off. People put things for sale with no buyout listed, then take a buyout... for all they know I would have bid more than a buyout, but I didn't know there was a buyout, so I didn't.

Also up there grinding my gears is people posting enhancives in the "what is it worth" folder than just going and putting them up for auction... the auction will tell you want it is worth, skip the step and save time.

It was one of the first things found, like a day or two after the system was released, so dig back in the auctions folder on the officials.

fallenSaint
07-03-2008, 04:16 PM
asI recall it was sold on the officials for an undisclosed buyout.

Which pisses me off. People put things for sale with no buyout listed, then take a buyout... for all they know I would have bid more than a buyout, but I didn't know there was a buyout, so I didn't.

Also up there grinding my gears is people posting enhancives in the "what is it worth" folder than just going and putting them up for auction... the auction will tell you want it is worth, skip the step and save time.

It was one of the first things found, like a day or two after the system was released, so dig back in the auctions folder on the officials.

http://www.videosift.com/video/Peter-Griffins-what-really-grinds-my-gears