PDA

View Full Version : Fire Starter

GSMeureii
07-02-2008, 03:23 AM
I've seen a couple of folks with some items that can start a fire on the Icemule trail and it will keep everyone there warm so the elements don't effect them. I believe it makes the room a sanct as well, not sure on that one though. If any has this and would like to sell please PM me. Or anyone with more information on them is welome to PM me or post as well.

Thanks

BriarFox
07-02-2008, 03:30 AM
I know of two - Belnia and Perigourd had them. I'm not sure about any more.

The Ponzzz
07-02-2008, 03:36 AM
If it's the tinderbox, yea, only two exist.

thefarmer
07-02-2008, 03:58 AM
Belnia doesn't sell any of her toys...I wouldn't even bother asking.

GSMeureii
07-02-2008, 04:13 AM
Belnia doesn't sell any of her toys...I wouldn't even bother asking.

Exactly why I'm not...Belnia will see this I'm sure and will contact me if it is for sale I would hope.

thefarmer
07-02-2008, 04:40 AM
You'll be waiting a long, long time, I imagine.

m444w
07-04-2008, 12:34 AM
I have one, but i'm not selling either.

Fallen
07-04-2008, 08:39 AM
These are the types of things you wont even see up for sale when they DO change hands. They are promised to people, or for some odd reasons are sold in back-alley dealings, much like with 10x DB items. Very, very few of them go on the open market. No idea why this is.

Augie
07-04-2008, 09:52 AM
These are the types of things you wont even see up for sale when they DO change hands. They are promised to people, or for some odd reasons are sold in back-alley dealings, much like with 10x DB items. Very, very few of them go on the open market. No idea why this is.

:lolwave: I did that with the snowglobe before I left. I promised that to Belnia if I ever quit the game and that never made it to the auction floor.

Sometimes you just have things you'd rather promise to certain people because you know they'll go to good use.

GSMeureii
07-04-2008, 10:55 AM
:lolwave: I did that with the snowglobe before I left. I promised that to Belnia if I ever quit the game and that never made it to the auction floor.

Sometimes you just have things you'd rather promise to certain people because you know they'll go to good use.

Well, anyone out there with a tinderbox just know that it would be going to good hands and I'm sure we can work some sort of deal. Thank you much