PDA

View Full Version : Archery stuff

Edaarin
12-31-2003, 12:37 AM
Hey folks, I've given up on archery and went back to good old edged. Anyway, I already gave away my fletching equipment/archery containers, but I have the following left if anyone is in need of 4x weapons. Find me in game or shoot me a U2U, no charge.

A lustrous red-gold ruic yumi (55/165)

A gold-inlaid cherry light crossbow (60 bolts masterfully fletched and e-bladed by myself)

EDIT: While I'm at it, might as well clean my locker out so I have some space.

In the locker you see

a gold-speckled black ash pipe
some dark-swept shadowy grey brigandine
a tailored grey twill vest
a stylish dark suede coin pouch
a silver-lined foggy grey shirt
some shadowy dark grey boots
a shadowy black silk vest
a light cream gift box
a sharpened wooden stake
an iridescent specter keg pin
a wicked-looking stiletto
a narrow-eyed expressionless facemask
a deep brown hunting cloak
a gold-buttoned militia uniform jacket
a selanthan bloodjewel earring
a pair of dark silver-taloned boots
an etched kelyn human-crafted wristband
a long knife
an enruned dark alloy lockpick earring
a translucent glass pebble
a copper-studded wineskin
a pair of glaes vaalin-trimmed bracers
a smooth polished cane
some dark blue militia uniform pants

[Edited on 12-31-2003 by Edaarin]

Kitsun
12-31-2003, 01:07 AM
If you have the scripts for fletching I'd glady accept that!

What made you give it up by the by? I thought I saw you were having some fun with it.

Edaarin
12-31-2003, 02:10 AM
I was. I get bored easily. Back to semi-magical locksmith dagger wielder. I don't have a fletching script. I wrote a really basic one but it stalls a lot, you can probably find a much better one out there.

StrayRogue
12-31-2003, 02:58 AM
Me and Bob put together a fletching script. U2U me if you still want it.

Bobmuhthol
12-31-2003, 03:01 AM
If you need a script to master fletching it's the simplest thing in the world, that's what Stay has. But if you want something to fletch an entire arrow, I don't have one, but I can make a decent one specifically for what you need it for.

StrayRogue
12-31-2003, 03:03 AM
I altered it a bit as well Bob, it will now take you to the weapons shop, buy X amount of staffs, cut them into shafts, bundle, then stow in your set container.

Bobmuhthol
12-31-2003, 03:07 AM
Buying staffs is a waste of money.

Just add a label to move to the Kobold Mines, then copy and paste a wood script, another label to go back.

StrayRogue
12-31-2003, 03:08 AM
Nah, that takes to long, IMO. Besides staffs cost me 20 coins usually and I can get a few hundred shafts for what I make stealling.

Bobmuhthol
12-31-2003, 03:09 AM
Heh, you get a lot more logs faster than you can buy staves.

AnticorRifling
12-31-2003, 07:26 AM
Edaarin give me the brig for my rogue! :cool: What base is a yumi?

Parkbandit
12-31-2003, 08:28 AM
Yumi is a long bow that is really long.

Kitsun
12-31-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Edaarin give me the brig for my rogue! :cool: What base is a yumi?

Go see the Last Samurai. There's one scene that shows a huuuuuuuuuuge bow. I didn't even realize you could accurately fire something so large!

AnticorRifling
12-31-2003, 11:42 AM
Ahh thanks.

Give me the brig.

Trinitis
12-31-2003, 12:06 PM
Speaking of fletching..Has anyone made a script yet that keeps track of how many ranks you've made? Also, how many ranks to master?

-Adredrin

Drew2
12-31-2003, 12:41 PM

Bobmuhthol
12-31-2003, 12:47 PM
The placement of the message makes it near impossible to integrate in the script. I've never successfully done it, but I've also never tried exceedingly hard. You'd have to count the ranks as they went, which I do not know how to do, and then stop the script after a certain event and save the counter. Then set the counter to the save at the beginning of the script and start over.

Artha
12-31-2003, 01:15 PM
If you need a fletching script, go check out Scripting Discussion, the fletching subject by me.

Edaarin
12-31-2003, 03:08 PM
Brig's only like +12 or something, but it's yours if you want it. You can keep track of your ranks sort of based on the tip of the complete arrow you make, or based on the message when you cut the shaft the first time.