PDA

View Full Version : 5-10mil Maul ! !

GSIVPlayer
06-29-2008, 05:32 AM
lookin for a nice maul inbetween the 5-10mil range.. not really sure whats out there.. please reply outloud.. thanks.

BriarFox
06-29-2008, 12:05 PM
With that price range, the best you're going to get is a superior 7x maul. Maybe a perfect one, if you're really lucky. You might find a lower-enchant one with flares or something, too.

The Ponzzz
06-29-2008, 12:18 PM
Yea, if you want something like HCW, be prepared to have 22-25mil. That's with a 4x one.

Khariz
06-29-2008, 12:38 PM
A range of mauls I MIGHT be willing to sell, but are not one the market at the moment:

+27 uber permanent poison flaring maul- 20 mil

+20 heavy crit weighted maul- 25 mil

+40 pure veil iron, 2lb, blessable, Ironwight flares maul with mana disrupt and fire flares as options once blessed- 50 mil

Again, I have no plans to sell any of these, but if you want to pay my price, I'll be forced to part with them. I'm just not playing enough right now to justify hanging onto them if people would use them...I guess.

I'll also, and preferably, take cash for any of them at 10 per mil. If you convince me that I need to sell them to you.

TheLastShamurai
06-29-2008, 02:21 PM
last time i check, you couldn't forge mauls. could be wrong though.

thefarmer
06-29-2008, 02:33 PM
You can't.

Mattocks are, though.

GSMeureii
07-04-2008, 10:59 AM
I've got the 4x void flaring maul that morphs into 5 different weapons...all alterable but all are good as they are. It was the raffle winner from a few months back (maybe the winterfest caravan, please correct me if I'm wrong)

Khariz can attest to it's uberness as well as some others who have witnessed it.

thefarmer
07-04-2008, 04:37 PM
I've got the 4x void flaring maul that morphs into 5 different weapons...all alterable but all are good as they are. It was the raffle winner from a few months back (maybe the winterfest caravan, please correct me if I'm wrong)

Khariz can attest to it's uberness as well as some others who have witnessed it.

Yep to both accounts.

Considering I got the original work done.

Khariz
07-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Here is a few examples of it in action:

You swing a blued steel maul at a triton combatant!
AS: +548 vs DS: +236 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +8 = +356
... and hit for 94 points of damage!
Right kneecap smashed into pulp.
The triton combatant is knocked to the ground!

** As you hit, the edge of your blued steel maul seems to fold inward upon itself drawing everything it touches along with it! **
... 30 points of damage!
Massive decompression causes head to erupt in an explosion of brain and bone! Messy!
The triton combatant gurgles once and goes still, a wrathful look on her face.

You swing a blued steel maul at a triton combatant!
AS: +548 vs DS: +239 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +50 = +395
... and hit for 119 points of damage!
Left leg ripped from socket at the knee!
A triton combatant falls to the ground grasping his mangled left leg!

** As you hit, the edge of your blued steel maul seems to fold inward upon itself drawing everything it touches along with it! **
... 25 points of damage!
Decompression causes skull to crack, blood comes from ears and nose in a spurt!
The triton combatant gurgles once and goes still, a wrathful look on his face.

It really does have some wonderful death crits.