PDA

View Full Version : Blank mage rechargeable song

Gallows Thief
06-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Just checking on this song result, I believe it signifies that this item is a blank mage rechargeable. Can anyone confirm?

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the mithril alloy earcuff in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the mithril alloy earcuff. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though it may be able to hold more power. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the earcuff is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose.

From the rapid vibrations of the mithril alloy earcuff, you determine it has no spell within it now, but could be imbedded with one, in the proper hands. You estimate that it can contain an average amount of mana.

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.

You sense that the mithril alloy earcuff will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

Izzy
06-24-2008, 09:45 PM
Just checking on this song result, I believe it signifies that this item is a blank mage rechargeable. Can anyone confirm?

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the mithril alloy earcuff in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the mithril alloy earcuff. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though it may be able to hold more power. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the earcuff is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose.

From the rapid vibrations of the mithril alloy earcuff, you determine it has no spell within it now, but could be imbedded with one, in the proper hands. You estimate that it can contain an average amount of mana.

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.

You sense that the mithril alloy earcuff will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

That would be reimbeddable, not mage rechargable.

Gallows Thief
06-24-2008, 10:01 PM
That would be reimbeddable, not mage rechargable.

I thought the signifier for the mage rechargeable was "You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though it may be able to hold more power" and the "It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care." just showed it was a blank? I imagine Im wrong here as I only have access to this bard and am feeling my way through the songs.

Jinsem
06-27-2008, 07:45 PM
"Pulse" is the key word for mage rechargeable. That's all you need to know. Singing any mage/sorc wand in game would easily show you that.

Jinsem
*yawn*

Stayfair
07-17-2008, 07:04 PM
What kind of value do mage rechargeable gems have? I think I found one today. I don't suppose it's wrong to post the response I got from it...but maybe it is so I'll just say it did pulse strongly to my song.

Are they worth a lot?

It was a star sapphire that appraised for only 1370 from the gemshop.

Sylvan Dreams
07-17-2008, 07:08 PM
What does the hold more power message signify?

Danical
07-17-2008, 07:18 PM

MR.

The above posters have it incorrectly.

AestheticDeath
07-17-2008, 07:22 PM
pulse is for gems, or maybe also for something already imbedded? There are two messages for it I think, being whether it already has a spell or not. Right?

The imbedding a new spell is independant of being mage rechargable or not.

Danical
07-17-2008, 07:34 PM
pulse is for gems, or maybe also for something already imbedded? There are two messages for it I think, being whether it already has a spell or not. Right?

The imbedding a new spell is independant of being mage rechargable or not.

Correct - pulse is for gems.

Jaimaltz
07-17-2008, 08:45 PM
I found a pin with the same loresing messaging, so I guess mine is MR too. Okay, so how would one put a spell into it that can be recharged, just imbed?

Jaimaltz
07-17-2008, 08:46 PM
One other quick question, mine says it'll contain an average amount of mana, how much is that, roughly?

AestheticDeath
07-17-2008, 11:09 PM
If its mage rechargable it should not matter what that says. They will all hold 40 charges of whatever spell you put in it. Assuming you can charge it that high these days.

I think....