PDA

View Full Version : AoC on NPR

Nilandia
06-21-2008, 01:53 PM
So some people here like to listen to NPR and often wake me up by listening to stuff on Saturday mornings, me being the night owl and often sleeping in later than they do. Today I heard something I found rather amusing.

On the weekly news quiz called 'Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me,' there was a question where three differing stories are given and the person has to pick out what really happened over the weekend.

Turns out the real story was that AoC had a computer glitch that led all of its female characters to become rather flat-chested, no doubt to the vast disappointment of many of its players.

Just thought I'd share. :D

Gretchen

Alfster
06-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Message posted on June 2nd (it's been fixed for like 2 weeks)

Greetings,

Funcom can confirm that some of the female models in the game have
had the size of their breasts changed. This is due to an unintended change in data that was introduced in an earlier patch, data which controls the so-called morph values associated with character models and the size of their respective body parts. We are working on a fix for this and your breasts should be back to normal soon.

The plastic surgeons of Hyboria apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Nilandia
06-21-2008, 02:46 PM
....huh. The stuff covered on that show tends to be from that week, so I thought it was a semi-recent thing.

Well, then!

Gretchen

Alfster
06-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Either way, it's still funny.