PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say thanks

Myrianna
12-30-2003, 12:21 PM
I come to the boards almost daily, and although at times I don't post for a week or two, I just wanted to thank you all because every time I come here, there's something to brighten my day, whether it's a link to some silly website, or just seeing how other people deal with idiots in the game, etc. There's always something here to make me laugh, and although I don't really know most of you, I love you all...
Yeah, ok, so I'm really bored at work and I hate my job, and you guys made me laugh once again and it made me feel all mushy...
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for makin things a little more fun sometimes. :bouncy:
~Myri

Moist Happenings
12-30-2003, 12:49 PM
So like..does that mean i'm going to score with you?

Or is it the bad kind of thank you?

Myrianna
12-30-2003, 12:58 PM
Sorry, Neff ... It's the pointless kind of thank you ;)

Moist Happenings
12-30-2003, 12:59 PM
Damn. oh well. If you get bored take exit 3 offa 95!

Seriously though, I'd have to concur with everything you say. Coming here is really a stress reliever for me, especially at work or after my stupid whore of a girlfriend just dumped me the other week may she rot in hell. :). So, thanks from me too, everybody.

12-30-2003, 03:45 PM
Neff you and Edaarin have alot in common. You can't get any internet poontang. :P

Moist Happenings
12-30-2003, 03:50 PM
No way. Spun, Leloo, Maimara, and Michiko have all pledged their eCherries to me.

edit: grammar.

[Edited on 12-30-2003 by Neff]

Czeska
12-30-2003, 04:00 PM
and yet he's still asking me if I want his love child.

Moist Happenings
12-30-2003, 04:01 PM
No way lady. I hate children. If it was any kind of child i'd want from you it'd be a beaten child!

Also I like to keep my options open. Chadj may have a psuedo-harem but someday i'm going to have a real one!....online...

Edit: Grammar.

Xcalibur
12-30-2003, 04:01 PM
Neff is taking strayrogue's place to flirt anyones that isn't too ugly

Who will take maimara's now? :D

Moist Happenings
12-30-2003, 04:02 PM
Bah, X, I noted Maimara in my list, so obviously I take ugly girls as well.

BAHAHAHAHAHA(I'm sorry Beth, that was a joke. Don't take offense. :P)

Czeska
12-30-2003, 04:11 PM
Sorry, it seems Neff just wanted me to ask him for his love child.

Apparently, he has one to give away :)

Moist Happenings
12-30-2003, 04:12 PM
Man I wish I had kids...cheap labor.

>think I'm seeking a daughter. Must be young, attractive, able to take regular beatings, able to carry heavy objects over long distances, and be able to dodge flying whiskey bottles. Fat girls need not apply. TTM if interested

Send [Roxia] That's quite enough of that, thanks.

(Neff, circa 1999)

12-30-2003, 04:15 PM
Anyone who wants my love child u2u or Im me and we can work out pricing.,

Myrianna
01-02-2004, 05:01 PM
To randomly put this back on topic :

Today, I'd like to specifically thank Maimara for her existance on the boards... Her blunt cynicism, ability to deal with rationality accordingly, and irrationality just as accordingly... Et cetera... Dunno, she just makes me laugh .... alot sometimes...

~Myr

Betheny
01-02-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Neff
No way. Spun, Leloo, Maimara, and Michiko have all pledged their eCherries to me.

edit: grammar.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.

Cherry? Wow, you're deluded. ;)

Betheny
01-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Myrianna
To randomly put this back on topic :

Today, I'd like to specifically thank Maimara for her existance on the boards... Her blunt cynicism, ability to deal with rationality accordingly, and irrationality just as accordingly... Et cetera... Dunno, she just makes me laugh .... alot sometimes...

~Myr

Awwww.

I'll kill myself with a smile on my face now.

/glare neff.

It's good to know me letting my angst out does someone some good. Though sometimes I should learn to keep my proverbial mouth s hut, I guess. It's more fun this way. :)