PDA

View Full Version : My life, wonderful, and hellish is so many ways.

Stry
06-19-2008, 04:02 AM
Interesting to read again after 3 years.

thefarmer
06-19-2008, 04:50 AM
Congrats on the upcoming baby.

Sucks on the job situation. I had a similiar thing happen to me twice.

Stanley Burrell
06-19-2008, 05:05 AM
If I call marine life "retarded" for my current job, I don't get fired. I consider this a tremendous benefit beyond all things financial.

The shubunkin are very resourceful and far more intelligent than myself.

Trouble
06-19-2008, 10:00 AM
As long as you or your wife maintain health insurance coverage, your setbacks will be overcome in time. It's totally cliche, but this kind of stuff will strengthen you and your marriage. Grats on the wife and happy birthday!

Skeeter
06-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Continue to blame others for all your problems. I'm sure that will work out well for you.

Also, you want to be a social worker? Apparently you hate money.

NocturnalRob
06-24-2008, 11:12 AM
Continue to blame others for all your problems. I'm sure that will work out well for you.

Also, you want to be a social worker? Apparently you hate money.

he doesn't need money when he has love

Stry
07-12-2008, 01:13 PM
The baby arrived 13 days ago.

she's so beautiful and I am still in shock that I'm a dad. the entire expeience was pretty surreal at the hospital. Watching the baby be born...my exhausted wife.

She's still exausted, but we are just glad the baby is home with us now. She had to spend a few nights in the NICU due to her Oxygen lvls being low and mommy and baby both having a slight infection. She is fine now, but definitly sleeps on her own time table and not ours.

It is absolutley the best feeling in the world however, to hold that baby in your arms and know you would do anything for her. to protect her, to keep her happy.

I already know I'm going to be one of those dads who meets the boyfriend at the door with a shotgun. "When is my daughter going to be home again? 8:30 pm? better make it 7 pm son..."

heh, what a trip, I think I'm gonna go sleep some more while I can

Sean of the Thread
07-12-2008, 02:09 PM
First off you think 24 years is old? Rofl.

Second gratz on the baby. You're in for a world of shit that you never knew existed.

Third of all... you think your life is that bad? Rofl.

Based on what I've read if I had to lay a futures bet it would be on complete marriage failure. Best of luck not that I care either way.

Oh and "keep the faith" whatever that's good for.

diethx
07-12-2008, 02:12 PM
First off you think 24 years is old? Rofl.

Second gratz on the baby. You're in for a world of shit that you never knew existed.

Third of all... you think your life is that bad? Rofl.

Based on what I've read if I had to lay a futures bet it would be on complete marriage failure. Best of luck not that I care either way.

Oh and "keep the faith" whatever that's good for.

lol, you're such a douchebag.

Sean of the Thread
07-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Just saying it how it is.

diethx
07-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Me too! :D

Stry
07-16-2008, 09:24 PM
heh, you guys crack me up.

and no, I don't think I have a terrible life. I was having a bad day the day I wrote the title of this thread. It was a pretty hellish day.

It's all good I enjoy the comments good and bad and I appreciate that you've even taken the time to look over my ramble.

Sean of the Thread
07-16-2008, 09:33 PM
The best part of you ran down your mother's asscrack and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

Carry on twinkle toed commie shit fuck.

Oh and welcome to teh PC.

Stunseed
07-16-2008, 09:46 PM
Don't feel bad for what happened.

My best friend is a civil engineer who was laid off by his firm. Why? Because he's single and they kept those who had families. His wife is a teacher who lost/gained/lost/gained a job in the school system. He's on unemployement and she's got nothing until August.

Just bought a house and a new car, too. That shit sucks.

Sean of the Thread
07-16-2008, 10:17 PM
$275 a week sucks. (only 6 months too) :( Best of luck to your friend.

diethx
07-16-2008, 11:51 PM
Don't feel bad for what happened.

My best friend is a civil engineer who was laid off by his firm. Why? Because he's single and they kept those who had families. His wife is a teacher who lost/gained/lost/gained a job in the school system. He's on unemployement and she's got nothing until August.

Just bought a house and a new car, too. That shit sucks.

Am I reading this wrong or something? Cuz i'm confused.

Stunseed
07-17-2008, 12:12 AM
My bad, he doesn't have kids.

diethx
07-17-2008, 12:25 AM
Ooh ok. Hehe.