PDA

View Full Version : Rescues

Anrityrn
06-18-2008, 10:23 PM
So does Kaedra ever sleep? I only get one or two raises a day, she seems to get to Mule Landing and Solhaven whichever town I think I can set up shop in. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this.

Ilvane
06-18-2008, 10:31 PM
I think she's great, at least we never have to worry about a cleric raising.

Love having her in Icemule anyway.

Angela

Allereli
06-19-2008, 01:53 AM
She's a vulture, and fine, yes, the bodies appreciate it, but she never says when she's getting a body, when other people announce it. Fucking pain in the ass to get into a dangerous area like the stronghold or bowels to find her fogging out or no body at all. Plus since she's all over the place, who knows if she's coming? Obviously it's all she does for post-cap xp. Funny how she was never around when Tayre was vulturing, she stepped in to fill the idiot void.

I asked her nicely to announce her rescues but she flat our refused for the landing area, saying that no one does. Pardon, but people announce all the time. She claims she doesn't like the net, but then she should learn to use it an ignore whatever channels she doesn't want to hear, but she's sending thoughts about her rescues in EVERY other town (she told me she did).

Edit: running into her has not been just a once or twice situation, it's been going on for some time. Where the fuck did she come from suddenly? did someone buy her?

iJin
06-19-2008, 02:23 AM
She's total hax. I love it.

Cyprion
06-19-2008, 06:25 AM
I have been very thankful for her lately. Been getting a bad streak of roa'ters killing me and she has run out there 3 times to rescue me. Most times dieing there equals a decay.

Ilvane
06-19-2008, 07:36 AM
She's been announcing in Mule a bit more, like she's working on it. I don't know, I still appreciate it.

LadyLaphrael
06-19-2008, 11:38 AM
I witnessed her attempts at arguing her lack of need to announce going for someone while in the Landing. I believe it was basically along the lines of "It's the nature of the Landing to vulture everything." As a master of Voln, she -has- to hear the thought net where people announce -all- the time that they're going for someone...so it's not the "nature of the Landing." Just the other day I managed to get to a corpse before her, a personal friend at that, and she still took it upon herself to grab him up and invite me to join her to fog back. Personally, I'm group closing on up if she comes at me with out a single locate again.

I guess you don't get to be the fourth most famousest person EVAR in Elanthia by listening to the requests of other people.

diethx
06-19-2008, 12:45 PM
Haha, did your personal friend tell her to shove it up her ass?

Gan
06-19-2008, 01:01 PM
You have to be quick if Kaedra's working rescues in the town you're in. I manage to fog to the victim before her at times. Other times she beats me to em.

I know she's pissed off people when she runs rescues to Stronghold and Darkstone after someone asks on the amunet for one - and multiple people announce they would go and she doesnt... and she winds up with the body.

Basically if it gets too crowded running rescues/raising then I either take the cleric hunting or log onto another character and play. ;)

Methais
06-19-2008, 01:53 PM
She's total hax. I love it.

Who are those emo fags in your avatar?

Allereli
06-19-2008, 02:18 PM
Who are those emo fags in your avatar?

Her mother and all her potential fathers. It's emo Mamma Mia!

iJin
06-19-2008, 02:32 PM
Hahahahhahaha.

No. If you faggots could learn how to read the answer is right there.

Methais
06-19-2008, 02:51 PM
By posting that as your avatar, you have given up all rights to question anyone's heterosexuality or call them faggots.

Those really are some seriously gay looking dudes. Even Tayre would probably be like "Man those dudes are fucking gay as hell."

Gan
06-19-2008, 02:52 PM
They're not gay!

They're SCENE!

Get it straight, bitch! (At least something should be straight after looking at both your fucking avatars.)

iJin
06-19-2008, 02:53 PM
Hahahaha.

Scene.

Priceless.

Methais
06-19-2008, 03:00 PM
So if they're not emo, and they're not scene, what are they? Besides gayer than Elton John and Freddy Mercury combined in their primes?

Khariz
06-19-2008, 03:01 PM
So if they're not emo, and they're not scene, what are they? Besides gayer than Elton John and Freddy Mercury combined in their primes?

http://www.myspace.com/thebirthdaymassacre

Owen, Rainbow, Chibi, M.Falcore, O.E., Rhim

Methais
06-19-2008, 03:07 PM

Their first song being a remake of a TIFFANY song is enough for me to conclude that they do indeed love big black cocks rammed forcefully in their gaping anii. This is acceptable only for the singer, as she's kinda hot.

The rest are definitely flaming gayholes.

Some Rogue
06-19-2008, 03:10 PM
This is Methais. I question other men's sexuality yet strangely, I know Tiffany songs. That is all.

Khariz
06-19-2008, 03:11 PM
Their first song being a remake of a TIFFANY song is enough for me to conclude that they do indeed love big black cocks rammed forcefully in their gaping anii. This is acceptable only for the singer, as she's kinda hot.

The rest are definitely flaming gayholes.

I think I'd do Chibi though. Regardless of the emoness.

Methais
06-19-2008, 03:11 PM
This is Methais. I question other men's sexuality yet strangely, I know Tiffany songs. That is all.

I grew up in the 80s, I had no choice. But in my defense, I heard the Weird Al version (I Think I'm a Clone Now) first, which led to me finding out about the "real" Tiffany version.

/nutsinyourmouth

iJin
06-19-2008, 03:19 PM
Typical men.

Some Rogue
06-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Haha.

diethx
06-19-2008, 03:25 PM
They're not gay!

They're SCENE!

Get it straight, bitch! (At least something should be straight after looking at both your fucking avatars.)

rofl, scene. Awesomesauce.

Owen, Rainbow, Chibi, M.Falcore, O.E., Rhim

One of those gayholes is seriously named Rainbow? RAINBOW? :banghead:

Methais
06-19-2008, 03:56 PM
One of those gayholes is seriously named Rainbow? RAINBOW? :banghead:

That just takes it to a whole new level, and is deserving of only the highest award that can be given here on the PC:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/DoyleHargraves/Worf_notagain2.gif

thefarmer
06-19-2008, 04:13 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3271/2395622664_c9b70f57de_m.jpg