PDA

View Full Version : Posting guidelines!

Ilvane
01-03-2004, 05:22 PM
Hi everyone,

I enjoy this topic greatly. I really have a lot of fun learning the interesting things about each other, and also the very funny stories and comments we hear as well.

That being said, I just want to post a bit on what I would like to see in this folder. While I don't believe in censorship, I do believe in consideration of others.

I just would like to see things more polite and civil, that's all. I'm not going to be difficult, I'd just like to see a little more civility, to make things a bit more fun, without being cruel.

I know most of you swear, and I'm not going to change things like that, but there is no need to be vulgar for the sake of it. If you have a problem with someone, and it's personal, don't bring it here. If you want to say something about someone personally, don't do that here either! These things are much more suited to a private conversation than to everyone else.

I think with these guidelines, we can have a topic that people can enjoy, and we won't have excessive comments from people who read these boards that we are not a nice bunch.;)

Phew..now, lets be social!

-A :cool:

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by Ilvane]

01-03-2004, 07:08 PM
Man i'm gonna have to learn how to be social all over again.

CrystalTears
01-03-2004, 07:46 PM
Just say hi and post a picture of your chest. That's all anyone needs really. :D

01-03-2004, 08:10 PM
HI!!!

Weedmage Princess
01-03-2004, 08:16 PM
No glasses, and no white tape. I am NOT impressed.

Skirmisher
01-03-2004, 08:19 PM
He's recovering from a snapped neck, give him some slack.

01-03-2004, 08:21 PM
I'm going to the store now, i'll see if i remember to get some.

Ilvane
08-23-2004, 08:53 PM
I'm just not liking the way some people are talking to each other, saying "die" often, bashing each other personally, etc..

Can we try and be a little more civil? While I won't pull posts and make things difficult, I just wish the posts would be a little more thoughtful, and not just

"You suck, die."

Thank you.

Your friendly Social Forum Moderator.

-A

Wezas
08-23-2004, 08:59 PM
In other news - all the flaming topics have moved over to Off-Topic