PDA

View Full Version : How many longbows do you need?

Dwarven Empath
06-14-2008, 05:04 AM
You see Nuadjha kis'Anthri the Huntmaster.
He appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
He is taller than average and appears to be in the spring of life. He has sharply angled inquisitive tawny eyes and weathered golden brown skin. He has tousled and sun-streaked, unruly russet hair hacked off crudely at the shoulders and stained at the ends with a melange of autumnal hues. He has a triangular, flat-planed face and slightly pointed ears. Thin scars permanently dyed a deep cerulean crisscross his forearms.
He has a trio of mithglin hoops with bone-beaded raven feathers set along the slender tips of his pointed ears, and a tattoo of gold-tipped black briars that twist around his left eye and curl in tangled knots down his cheek.
He has old battle scars on his left arm, old battle scars on his right leg, old battle scars on his right hand, an old battle scar across his chest, an old battle scar across his back, and a scar across his face.
He is holding a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf in his left hand.
He is wearing a green-flecked urglaes pavis bound with copper edging slung over his shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a rugged thick leather pack slung over his shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a darkly burnished sylvan longbow inlaid with whorls of fireleaf slung over his other shoulder, a tree bark amulet, a platinum-bound suede Adventurer's Guild badge, a hooded travel-marred longcloak, a dark leather quiver, a fitted hunting jerkin, a blue-black mithglin haubergeon, a sleeveless natural cotton shirt, an arrow-etched silver armband, some black alloy vambraces, a weathered leather belt with a trail knife hanging from it, a weathered satchel, some bronze-buttoned copper leather trousers, and a pair of supple leather boots.

sheesh

Tisket
06-14-2008, 05:09 AM
Dude has a lot of shoulders.

AestheticDeath
06-14-2008, 08:07 AM
prolly a bug... i noticed i was reading other people shoulder worns as over my shoulder

GSKynthelig
06-14-2008, 08:19 AM
prolly a bug... i noticed i was reading other people shoulder worns as over my shoulder

I have seen that one a few times. If you want to help fix it for them, just have them trade you the shield and trade it back. I think it helps update the item and fixes it for them.

graysun
06-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Doing a "sort auto headtotoe" may work too.

I haven't seen this bug, but it has worked well for other shoulder-worn item bugs.

Nilandia
06-16-2008, 05:06 PM
I believe according to the officials, the bug of seeing someone else's items on your shoulder happens when the item is the last thing in the inventory.

Gretchen

BriarFox
06-18-2008, 02:44 AM
I believe according to the officials, the bug of seeing someone else's items on your shoulder happens when the item is the last thing in the inventory.

Gretchen

I already reported the bug. It seems to happen when you try to wear a shoulder-worn item when you're already wearing two.