PDA

View Full Version : A few items for coins

StrayRogue
12-29-2003, 11:16 PM
Before I post these on the officials I'll post these here:

an antique oak hilted steel greatsword
7x, 12 pounds, 4 million.

a razor-sharp Faendryl warblade
The edge of this exquisite blade is flawless. Scrollwork of dark elven bloodrunes run down the length of the blade and the hilt is carved into the shape of a dragon. The wings of the dragon form the cross-guard, its jaws grasping a fire ruby which forms the pommel.
5x, 3 pounds, fire flares, falchion based, scripted heavily. 3 million.

an onyx-inlaid black steel scythe
Nearly six feet in length, this malicious looking weapon appears ancient but well cared for. Belonging to some long forgotten herald, the scythe's black steel blade still remains exquisitely sharp. Thin onyx veins run along the length of the haft, inlaid deeply into the ironwood as it twists and winds about the blade as if the metal had sprouted from the wood itself.
5x, scimitar - OHE base, scripted. 5 Million.

AnticorRifling
12-30-2003, 07:11 AM
Mother of all that's holy had I not switched and decided to stay with polearms, that scythe would be in my hands right now. Damn you and your tempting OHE.

Parkbandit
12-30-2003, 10:20 AM
A six foot one handed weapon? Come now...

Overlord
12-30-2003, 10:22 AM
No kidding .... must have a 15 second rt and a -20 AS bonus

StrayRogue
12-30-2003, 10:41 AM
Nope. It swings like a scimitar and looks like a scythe.

Overlord
12-30-2003, 10:44 AM
When did you aquire or make that particular wepaon....

StrayRogue
12-30-2003, 10:47 AM
I bought it from someone a year or so back. I bought it in the intentions she'd come back to buy it back off me, and I've found out she isn't, so I am selling it. It is an altered, enchanted and scripted variant of the scythes sold off the rack several years back.

fallenSaint
12-31-2003, 04:02 PM
Mighty tempting to buy the 6 foot scythe for mah haflling ;)

Xcalibur
12-31-2003, 04:03 PM
with your 6 foot shield? why not!

don't forget to wear a frost giant's helmet to remain on your style ;)