PDA

View Full Version : Manasong

fallenSaint
06-08-2008, 09:04 PM
BOOM! Splat goes your head....

Anyone else having issues with Manasong having no problem being able to tell you that renew is coming up and your low on mana and incanting 1018 after the renew but it forgets to stop it in the first place....

**Shaelun help me oh great one!**

Renian
06-08-2008, 09:09 PM
...Huh?

Rephrase that sentence. Your grammar makes me sad inside.

fallenSaint
06-08-2008, 09:31 PM
Right so Manasong.lic

It will alert me if Im low on mana prior to a renew

It will incant 1018 after a renew

It doesn't stop 1018 before the renew....

better?

Renian
06-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Have it fput "stop 1018" right after the line in the script it warns you.

Then, after a renew,

if !checkactive(1018) && mana > 17
fput "incant 1018"
end

Shaelun
06-12-2008, 04:05 AM
Right so Manasong.lic

It will alert me if Im low on mana prior to a renew

It will incant 1018 after a renew

It doesn't stop 1018 before the renew....

better?

I'm not sure what you mean... well I take that back -- I'm relatively certain I know what you mean, I just don't know how that's possible.

fput 'stop 1018' if Spell[1018].active?
# If we don't have at least 50 mana, point out our spellsongs are about to renew incase we've burned too much mana and are about to fry our nerves (if we're using StormFront, just print the message, but if we're using Wizard then highlight the warning by sending the 'NPC' tag to make sure we notice it).
unless checkmana(50)
respond
if $stormfront
respond "SONGS WILL RENEW IN #{(Spellsong.timeleft * 60.00).truncate} SECONDS, MANA MAY BE INSUFFICIENT!"
else
respond "\034GSL"
respond "SONGS WILL RENEW IN #{(Spellsong.timeleft * 60.00).truncate} SECONDS, MANA MAY BE INSUFFICIENT!\034GSM"
end
respond
end

The line that stops 1018 comes before the warning... I don't see how the times you're warned about renewal could be any different in regards to stopping 1018...? I'm not trying to say that it's impossible, I'm just asking if you're absolutely certain about it -- could you be mistaken?

Or perhaps you weren't running infomonitor.lic when you cast 1018 to start with?

fallenSaint
06-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Yea to tell ya the truth I dunno what happened, I've been running infomonitor and then I killed everything and took a looksy into the manasong script to check what Renian suggested and everything in there looked like it was fine when I started it all back up it was working .... so I dunno maybe. Caz yea I saw it supposed to stop 1018 as it warns you on mana but I know I was on the field not getting stops but I was getting the warnings on mana. Anywho its working fine now so yay.