PDA

View Full Version : sharp meat cleaver

Drunken Durfin
06-08-2008, 04:36 PM
sharp meat cleaver

Sold

Drunken Durfin
06-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Update from the Buy Out estimate handicapped...

Sold

NocturnalRob
06-08-2008, 05:23 PM
jesus that was fast

Drunken Durfin
06-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Post @ 3:36pm
IM'ed @ 4:10:41
Sold @ 4:11:28

Rocktar
06-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Dude, not that I can afford it anyway, though I would kill a lot of folks for my warrior to have that, maybe you should estimate a buyout, double it, add 50% and then post it. Might help you out there a little. Worst that can happen, you bring it down slowly over the next few days.

Rocktar the Scumbag

Sthrockmorton
06-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Dude, not that I can afford it anyway, though I would kill a lot of folks for my warrior to have that, maybe you should estimate a buyout, double it, add 50% and then post it. Might help you out there a little. Worst that can happen, you bring it down slowly over the next few days.

Rocktar the Scumbag

On high end items, you usually only have 1 or 2 interested buyers. If/when that's the case, its sometimes more profitable to post a slightly lower BO than normal. This encourages the few that might bid to just go ahead and put up the BO out of the fear that if they bid someone else will offer it and snag the item.

If the BO is too high, said person will bid the MB, and there's a good chance it will selly at that price.

The other good option is to not post a price at all and just take offers. However, that can lead to frustrated buyers and painstakingly long sales.