PDA

View Full Version : Man i log into prime for 5 minutes..

Aphyd
06-06-2008, 02:07 AM
First time i've logged into prime in 8 years...log in for 5 minutes to run drag my friend to safety..and run into these tools. Yeah it wasn't a big thing, but how fucking rude can you get.

I don't know these guys, since I pretty much ignore Prime happenings..but damn...maybe Plat has given me a low tolerance for douchebags.
__________________________________________________ _________

>go gate
You can't go there.
>se
You grab Faeona's body and drag it southeast with you...

[Wehnimer's, Outside Gate]
Citizens, merchants and assorted dregs of society jostle against you before the great wooden gates of Wehnimer's Landing. Harried guards and militiamen try to keep the chaos to a minimum, but it is hard to keep track of those entering, let alone leaving, this large trading post. A dirt path encircling the wooden palisade of the town leads east and southwest. Nailed prominently to the wooden wall beside the gate is a sign you really should read. You also see a large raven that is flying around, a short sword, some light leather, a wooden shield and a Wayside Inn.
Also here: the body of Faeona who is lying down, Lord Darckwizard, Great Lord Thraxz who is lying down, Mithirander who is lying down, Lord Soullslayur who is lying down, Lady Foxs
Obvious paths: north, east, southwest, northwest
Roundtime: 7 sec.
R>
Thraxz quietly says, "Well done."
R>
Darckwizard traces a simple rune while intoning a short, mystical phrase...
R>
Darckwizard gestures.
A wave of dark ethereal ripples moves outward from Darckwizard.
You are buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and knocked to the ground.
You are pinned in place, unable to move.
Roundtime: 19 sec.
Foxs is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
PR>
Soullslayur laughs!
PR>
Foxs laughs!
PR>
Futtilo just came through the wooden gates.
PR>
Futtilo just went northwest.
PR>'really damn funny
Thraxz tucks his chin towards his chest and falls to the right in an elegant roll. He tumbles effortlessly and springs to his feet, ready for action!
PR>
You say, "Really damn funny."
PR>
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Soullslayur suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
PR>l
Citizens, merchants and assorted dregs of society jostle against you before the great wooden gates of Wehnimer's Landing. Harried guards and militiamen try to keep the chaos to a minimum, but it is hard to keep track of those entering, let alone leaving, this large trading post. A dirt path encircling the wooden palisade of the town leads east and southwest. Nailed prominently to the wooden wall beside the gate is a sign you really should read. You also see a large raven that is flying around, a short sword, some light leather, a wooden shield and a Wayside Inn.
Also here: the body of Faeona who is lying down, Lord Darckwizard, Great Lord Thraxz, Mithirander who is lying down, Lord Soullslayur who is lying down, Lady Foxs who is lying down
PR>
Minramahn just arrived.
PR>
Soullslayur says, "Ye ewaving the draggers now."
PR>
Soullslayur cackles!
PR>
Foxs softly says, "Forgot to stalk him."
PR>
Minramahn just went through the wooden gates.
PR>
Darckwizard agrees with you.
PR>"jerk
You say, "Jerk."
PR>l
Kaedra just arrived.
PR>
Kaedra just went through the wooden gates.
PR>
Also here: the body of Faeona who is lying down, Lord Darckwizard, Great Lord Thraxz, Mithirander who is lying down, Lord Soullslayur who is lying down, Lady Foxs who is lying down
PR>
Soullslayur recites a series of mystical phrases while raising his hands...
Soullslayur gestures.
Glowing specks of sparkling silver energy begin to spin around Soullslayur.
PR>
Soullslayur gestures.
Glowing specks of light red energy begin to spin around Soullslayur.
P>stand
You stand back up.
>rude darck
Please rephrase that command.
>
Speaking softly to you, Foxs says, "Careful."
>
Darckwizard exclaims, "Gnome!"
>
Riordhran just arrived.
>
Riordhran just went through the wooden gates.
>
Foxs traces a simple rune while intoning a short, mystical phrase...
Foxs gestures at Thraxz.
Nothing happens.
>
Thraxz pulls Soullslayur to his feet.
>
Soullslayur no longer bristles with energy.
>
You've gained 1 physical training point.
(To use these new points, click on the "skill goals" link in the quick link bar.)
You've gained 1 mental training point.
(To use these new points, click on the "skill goals" link in the quick link bar.)
>
Foxs stands up.
>
Mithirander stands up.
>glance foxs
You glance at Foxs.
>
Soullslayur gestures.
Soullslayur bristles with energy.
>'I repeat..
You say, "I repeat.."
>'Jerk
You say, "Jerk."
>
Silverphenix just arrived.
>
Silverphenix just went through the wooden gates.
>
Speaking to you, Darckwizard says, "Just go."
>go gate
You grab Faeona and drag her body with you...

[Wehnimer's, Land's End Rd.]
Vigilant night guardsmen scrutinize the citizens and travelers arriving and departing through the wide gateway spanning the land route into Wehnimer's Landing. The cluttered streets of the city to the south are a far cry from the deceptively calm expanse of the wilds of Elanith outside. Two daunting towers survey the countryside and protect the town, flanking the road to the east and west. You also see a wooden barrel and a neatly painted sign.
Also here: the body of Faeona who is lying down, Silverphenix
Obvious paths: south
Roundtime: 10 sec.

Gelston
06-06-2008, 02:10 AM
You weren't purposely targeted. You just happened to walk through right as E-Wave was cast, and Foxs is bitchy. That is all.

halfling
06-06-2008, 02:15 AM
the landing is full of ignorant dumbasses, you just forgot.

The Ponzzz
06-06-2008, 02:17 AM
Well, what is to be expected right outside north gate, which is a high traffic area. It's going to annoy people.

The Ponzzz
06-06-2008, 02:17 AM
the landing is full of ignorant dumbasses, you just forgot.

We don't have that in Platinum. He's a plat player.

halfling
06-06-2008, 02:22 AM
yeah, i didnt clarify.
i meant he forgot since he's been in platinum.
the ironic part about that, is Darckwizard obviously ewaved more than once, considering everyone but Foxs and himself were lying down. people should not have to encounter bullshit situations like that when simply entering or exiting the main gate.

Raffles
I think you might of interrupted their bad name convention?

Aphyd
It wasn't so much the e-wave as it was every single one of them laughing that pissed me off.

And he obviously was e-waving quite a bit on purpose considering almost everyone was laying down in the room already when i walked in.

landy
06-06-2008, 02:24 AM
I think you might of interrupted their bad name convention?

Agreed.

What the fuck kind of troglodyte can't string together a few letters to make a fantasy name?

Gelston
06-06-2008, 02:34 AM
yeah, i didnt clarify.
i meant he forgot since he's been in platinum.
the ironic part about that, is Darckwizard obviously ewaved more than once, considering everyone but Foxs and himself were lying down. people should not have to encounter bullshit situations like that when simply entering or exiting the main gate.

No, they all e-waved, they didn't know him down. He just e-waved the last person standing.

halfling
06-06-2008, 02:47 AM
No, they all e-waved, they didn't know him down. He just e-waved the last person standing.

oh, so we don't have just one inconsiderate fuck ewaving directly outside the gate, we have plenty. welcome to the landing.
heh

Tisket
06-06-2008, 02:55 AM
You weren't e-waved...you were simply stunned by his eyes:

>l darck
You see Lord Darckwizard the Elder.
He appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
He is tall and appears to be ancient. He has stunning, large deep brown eyes and smooth, darkly tanned skin. He has chin length, soft wavy auburn hair with sun-streaked blonde highlights. He has a narrow face, a straight nose and long curved ears that come to sharp points. He bears a thin battle-scar across the left side of his face.
s>

halfling
06-06-2008, 02:58 AM
i know some chicks with hair like that.

bleedthefreak
06-06-2008, 03:26 AM
Highlight Foxs(preferably shit brown) and whenever you see the dumbshit immediately leave the room. If not, prepare to facepalm like you've never facepalm'd before.

Anferis
06-06-2008, 03:26 AM
I saw Darckwizard in Ta'Vaalor once and Andraste warned me for rerolling my ranger to Darckranger.

I don't get it :(

Rocktar
06-06-2008, 04:17 AM
Isn't that Andrastastic? Yeah, welcome to the Landing and the fucknuts. Foxs is high on a lot of people's shit list. It amazes me how some people do one thing and get warned, poasts pulled and so on, and others go on and on and on.

But, then again, it is Gemstone and has been this way forever, so why should it change?

Rocktar the Scumbag

Elvenlady
06-06-2008, 12:29 PM
And ... don't forget who Darckwizard is supposedly married to/associated with, or should I say was, until he put the player in the hospital or some dumb shit like that.

Allereli
06-06-2008, 12:38 PM
And ... don't forget who Darckwizard is supposedly married to/associated with, or should I say was, until he put the player in the hospital or some dumb shit like that.

That was Darcknight, however, given the similarity in the name, same player? The Voln net incident was classic

CrystalTears
06-06-2008, 01:33 PM
I have a feeling that all the Darc<class> characters are the same player.

GSKynthelig
06-06-2008, 01:45 PM
I have a feeling that all the Darc<class> characters are the same player.

They aren't. Well I should say Darcknight is not any of the rest, I believe he only has that one character.

Khariz
06-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Darcthundar isn't either. He's one of my characters. Don't associate me with those douchebags.

CrystalTears
06-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Heh, well I meant Darcranger, Darcwarrior, Darcwizard and so forth, which is why I said Darc<class>.

Celephais
06-06-2008, 04:18 PM
link to gossipy goodness?

CrystalTears
06-06-2008, 04:23 PM
link to gossipy goodness?

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showpost.php?p=709918&postcount=6