PDA

View Full Version : Few AS questions

JRF52084
06-03-2008, 10:41 PM
What spells can be imbedded into items/gems that will boost. Also what spells will boost ranged AS that are only self cast? I might be looking to buy some rechargables for that. One last questions does training past 202 ranks in perceptions and ambush. I have noticed that if i use haste I seem to miss more than i do without it. I assume that getting perception up to 303 ranks will make eye shots easier. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Izzy
06-03-2008, 10:55 PM
What spells can be imbedded into items/gems that will boost. Also what spells will boost ranged AS that are only self cast? I might be looking to buy some rechargables for that. One last questions does training past 202 ranks in perceptions and ambush. I have noticed that if i use haste I seem to miss more than i do without it. I assume that getting perception up to 303 ranks will make eye shots easier. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1606 is probably the only imbeddable spell (and only then if you get one from regyy). 211/215 can be blessed into gems, I believe. 425 would add. I don't think 1109 comes on scrolls, but if it dose, it would add. those extra 100 ranks of perception should net you 25 AS. haste shouldn't affect aim at all. I don't think there's anything else.

SolitareConfinement
06-04-2008, 12:12 AM
actually perception doesn't add to AS beyond the 2x training that 202 ranks at level 100 would bring so those 101 ranks as far as AS is concerned is useless but basically any spell that "raises attack strength" and not a strength boost such as strengths and pheons strength will boost your AS