PDA

View Full Version : PVP?

Edaarin
07-08-2003, 02:06 AM
Heh, can I consider this PvP? I'm hiding in the dais, since I'd rather not talk to some people, and ...

>Warclaidhm asks, "What ya doing thiefin' in here Edaarin?"
>Alanine searches around for a moment.
>Alanine rubs his chin thoughtfully.
>Warclaidhm stands up.
>Nalini blinks.
>Warclaidhm says, "I'll make him come out"

[Leaving rest mode.]

>Warclaidhm lifts his stone mattock high above his head and slams it into the ground between his feet with thunderous force!

The ground trembles and shakes sharply!
>Warclaidhm snaps his fingers.
'Can't thief in here genius.
>You say, "Can't thief in here genius."

Rorac should have kept the damn thing. Thought this was pretty funny too.

>You hear the voice of Warclaidhm say, "Let's go kill smash mytmo into soup"

Scott
07-08-2003, 02:08 AM
I would have considered it an attack and killed him.

Morstanya
07-08-2003, 03:42 AM
Most of the time I give consideration to policy in everything I do. However, if you get too worried about policy you'll end up being a doormat.

I don't see why you are worried about PVP policy in this instance.

Edaarin
07-08-2003, 09:39 AM
What I meant was, is this enough excuse to drop him?

Revalos
07-08-2003, 10:47 AM
Nothing is an excuse to drop anyone anymore, except possibly him killing you first. Because you didn't report him before the first action took place, no one would be watching.

So when you killed him, he'd then claim that you did it for no reason, your word versus his.

Personally, the world would be a better place if some GMs would just say to those reports: "Shut up and deal with your own problems. I'm working on more important things."

AnticorRifling
07-08-2003, 03:01 PM
Wish I was there I would have just left him sleeping or stunned for a bit. I need to get a battle standard made that says "This is a no idiot zone" and wave it whenever he's there.

Gokkem
07-08-2003, 05:34 PM
What a moron. I think it's so rude pulling people out of hiding for no reason. Then other people complain about zombies. Sheesh is it ever safe to go AFK?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-08-2003, 06:28 PM
Well, after his display last night he owes my son a deed. Since he deems it ok to kill Mytmo, who's half his age (and abused his guild skills to boot doing it), I will have to blow his feable haashek loving body out of his boots. I felt sorry for him previously, but I'm over that.

Edaarin
07-08-2003, 06:55 PM
Don't forget to log it.

Scott
07-08-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
What I meant was, is this enough excuse to drop him?

Absolutely. I remember some guy I hated was really annoying me. Knowing he always hunted with ewave, I followed him out to his hunting area and when he ewaved me (he was trying to knock down a critter) I stood up and killed him. Anyway, he reported and I got pulled. I just told the Khaladon, he was ewaving while hunting and he knocked me down, and I don't like being knocked down when I'm hunting. Khaladon said, alright, "I just wanted your side of the story, good day." If you can kill someone for ewaving you while hunting, you should be able to kill someone for trying to intentionally hit you with wave/quake/callwind etc.

Parkbandit
07-08-2003, 07:26 PM
I've killed for less.

If your actions are within your character and the roleplay.. then it's fine.

FishSticks
07-08-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
Well, after his display last night he owes my son a deed. Since he deems it ok to kill Mytmo, who's half his age (and abused his guild skills to boot doing it), I will have to blow his feable haashek loving body out of his boots. I felt sorry for him previously, but I'm over that.

I don't owe your son anything. Your son is a scammer, who tested an item in the test verison of GemstoneIII and lied about the charges of an item. I got it sung to and said he'd give me 1/2 of what I purchased it for. And he said this in a pretty rude way, so I said no way. Go ahead and kill me Tayvin, I trusted our son enough to buy something from him, but not now, I'll be sure to let everyone know about him.

FishSticks
07-08-2003, 08:00 PM
Also Tayvin, if you would like to solve this situation peacefully, that is perfectly fine with me. I will apologize to your son, but also, make sure you know what an item charges have before you sell it. I'm sure you would be upset if you paid 2m for an item and got scammed, then have the person only offer you 1/2 the price. The choice is up to you, if you want to kill me, go ahead. But there are much better ways to resolve this. The choice is yours.

Scott
07-08-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by FishSticks
Also Tayvin, if you would like to solve this situation peacefully, that is perfectly fine with me. I will apologize to your son, but also, make sure you know what an item charges have before you sell it. I'm sure you would be upset if you paid 2m for an item and got scammed, then have the person only offer you 1/2 the price. The choice is up to you, if you want to kill me, go ahead. But there are much better ways to resolve this. The choice is yours.

Aww, sucks when you get scammed, doesn't it. Maybe God is just getting back at you for all your scamming and duping......

FishSticks
07-08-2003, 08:03 PM
I made a few mistakes years ago, but I don't scam people. I also never duped anything.

FishSticks
07-08-2003, 08:05 PM
If someone doesnt like a deal that I give them I always give them a refund.

Ardwen
07-08-2003, 08:14 PM

I made a few mistakes years ago, but I don't scam people. I also never duped anything
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 months ago is now a couple of years?

Well damn I've been playing Gemstone for 50 years now?

Damn I must be alot older then I look

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-08-2003, 08:17 PM

Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage

I don't owe your son anything. Your son is a scammer, who tested an item in the test verison of GemstoneIII and lied about the charges of an item. I got it sung to and said he'd give me 1/2 of what I purchased it for. And he said this in a pretty rude way, so I said no way. Go ahead and kill me Tayvin, I trusted our son enough to buy something from him, but not now, I'll be sure to let everyone know about him.

Ok, now I have your permission, like I needed it. How many people want to kill you tonight?

FishSticks
07-08-2003, 08:19 PM
Alright Tayvin, I gave you a chance to end this peacefully. Obviously you don't care. That's fine with me. Killing me makes you that much of a weaker person, when you could've just solved this peacefully.

Bobmuhthol
07-08-2003, 08:38 PM
Wow. You sure do have a big dick in your mouth right now, Warclaidhm.

Why don't you go back to your arguments of "you're jealous that I'm a warrior with spells". "Bob is weak because he can't kill me. I also mastered war cries and I'm over twice his level", and, "this polishing cloth from the guild sure is rare. What are you talking about? It's not from the guild. I'm going to sell it for 400k now because it's so rare."

You are a scammer. Get it through your head. Calling an item unique is certainly a lie. You like to pull that one a lot.

<<If someone doesnt like a deal that I give them I always give them a refund.>>

I wanted a refund from you, and you brought it to the point where I had to get a GameHost and put it on file that you're a liar and don't stick to your word in sales.

<<Also Tayvin, if you would like to solve this situation peacefully, that is perfectly fine with me.>>

>You hear the voice of Warclaidhm say, "Let's go kill smash mytmo into soup"

<<I will apologize to your son, but also, make sure you know what an item charges have before you sell it.>>

Maybe it's just me, but it looks like you completely fux0red that sentence.

<<The choice is up to you, if you want to kill me, go ahead. But there are much better ways to resolve this. The choice is yours.>>

Way to be redundant.

<<Your son is a scammer, who tested an item in the test verison of GemstoneIII and lied about the charges of an item.>>

Way to be redundant. Heh. What the hell is a test verison of GemStoneIII? Is that like..an Alpha Test of GemStone IV?

<<Go ahead and kill me Tayvin, I trusted our son enough to buy something from him, but not now, I'll be sure to let everyone know about him.>>

Anything that makes people almost forget that you've never made an honest sale in your life, huh?

In conclusion, Warclaidhm > -100000 or Warclaidhm < -99999

Edaarin
07-08-2003, 08:43 PM
I'm one of the many who is probably going to kill Warclaidhm sometime in the near future, but right now I'm talking to you, the player. Retire Warclaidhm. You have a horrible reputation, and a whole mess of people are out to make your Gemstone life hell. Sell your silver, buy a new warrior, and start over. I seriously know someone who's willing to sell a high train dwarf. Back me up on this one, guys. It's not bad advice.

Grammar again, so Bob doesn't get all nitpicky.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by Edaarin]

Gokkem
07-08-2003, 08:44 PM
Alright Tayvin, I gave you a chance to end this peacefully. Obviously you don't care. That's fine with me. Killing me makes you that much of a weaker person, when you could've just solved this peacefully.

LMAO. Let me get this right. You killed someone over an item that you feel was misrepresented to you. Then his dad comes back, wanting to kill you (which is a whole different story in itself, he should stay out of it). And all of a sudden you are looking for the 'peaceful' way out, saying he's weaker for wanting to kill you? You demean him for 'not ending it peacefully'. WHY THE HELL did you kill his son then? Obviously you weren't trying to solve your problem peacefully either, especially if you were twice his age and used guild skills.

Another classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Bobmuhthol
07-08-2003, 08:44 PM
It's bad advice. He should leave altogether. It won't be hard to spot him.

HighLevelDwarf says, "Who's Warclaidhm? I never want to hear that name agian."

Gokkem
07-08-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
I'm one of the many who is probably going to kill Warclaidhm sometime in the near future, but right now I'm talking to you, the player. Retire Warclaidhm. You have a horrible reputation, and a whole mess of people are out to make your Gemstone life hell. Sell your silver, buy a new warrior, and start over. I seriously know someone who's willing to sell a high train dwarf. Back me up on this one, guys. It's not bad advice.

Grammar again, so Bob doesn't get all nitpicky.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by Edaarin]

Completely agreed, unless you want your reputation following you around forever. You will never shed it and people won't ever like you I don't think. Sell Warclaidhm, buy (or make) another warrior and DON'T TELL ANYONE.

But if you are happy with your character and his reputation, by all means stick with it

Skirmisher
07-08-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
It's bad advice. He should leave altogether. It won't be hard to spot him.

HighLevelDwarf says, "Who's Warclaidhm? I never want to hear that name agian."

Damn it Bob.

I hate it when you make me laugh.

Edaarin
07-08-2003, 11:18 PM
Well, I was going to put this in the dueling folder. But it wasn't a duel.

I cleaned it up some, for movement, and a 30 second space where I was trying to search out Rowi, without success. Note how Warclaidhm never says a word, but continues to advertise dueling on the boulder.

[Upper Dragonsclaw, Slopes]
The boulder looks easy to scale. You also see a hobgoblin, a rotting tree stump and a long dark space under the boulder.
Obvious paths: south, northeast, northwest
>Tayvin traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
>Tayvin says, "pardon me"
Tayvin gestures.
Tayvin suddenly disappears.
[Upper Dragonsclaw, Boulder]
The crest of the towering boulder affords a good view of the surrounding countryside. To the north, you see dense forests. Looking northeast, grasslands. Gazing southward the Dragonsclaw mountain range. You also see the Warclaidhm disk.
Also here: Falgrin, Caralain, Treden
Obvious paths: down
>You hear someone mutter something under his breath.
>Tayvin fades into visibility.
>Falgrin says, "Wonder ifn 'e's ere."
>Falgrin rubs his chin thoughtfully.
You do not believe anyone noticed you slip out of hiding.
>Tayvin says, "Gee, me tew"
>You notice Warclaidhm who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>Falgrin says, "mebbe 'e ain."
You point at Warclaidhm, ruining his hiding place.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Tayvin intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
>Roundtime: 3 sec.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
>Tayvin gestures at Warclaidhm.
CS: +392 - TD: +137 + CvA: -18 + d100: +88 - -5 == +330
Warding failed!
Warclaidhm's eyes roll up into his head as he slumps to the ground.
>Tayvin ponders.
You ask, "May I?"
>Falgrin says, "esh.. dat was a quick one."
>Caralain laughs!
You do not believe anyone noticed you slip out of hiding.
>Caralain exclaims, "Edaarin is like....oh boy!"
You grin at Tayvin.
You ask, "Please?"
>Falgrin says, "mebbe ya should 'ave pity on 'im."
>Falgrin says, "like 'e did yer boy."
You say, "He kicked dirt on me, I'd like to return the favor."
You smile.
Warclaidhm awakens startled.
Rowi pokes Warclaidhm in the ribs.
Falgrin cowers.
>Caralain shivers.
>As Warclaidhm turns his glowing amulet, he blinks and flinches!
>Tayvin steps forward and challenges Warclaidhm to a duel to the death for violating his honor!
>Falgrin says, "I needa learn 'ow ta do dat."
Warclaidhm refuses Tayvin's challenge.
>Tayvin smirks.
Caralain laughs!
>Falgrin laughs at Tayvin!
>You step forward and challenge Warclaidhm to a duel to the death for violating your honor!
>Falgrin says, "da sleep scared 'im."
>You shrug.
>You say, "I'm not a caster."
>You say, "Use your mattock now."
You cock your head at Warclaidhm.
>Tayvin says, "yes, he only fights those half his age"
Warclaidhm lets your challenge go unanswered.
You say, "I guess you're afraid to talk when someone's alive."
>Rhys just arrived.
>Tayvin says, "Yeah, he' talks the trash when its a baby warrior with no spells in offensive."
>Caralain turns to Rhys and cheers!
>Caralain says, "maybe he'll fight Rhys"
Falgrin cackles!
I could not find what you were referring to.
You ask, "Well?"
>Rhys asks, "Who is fighting me?"
>Treden says, "and the fact hes prolly got a spell up right now is pitiful"
>Caralain begins chuckling at Falgrin!
>Caralain nods to you.
Caralain says, "not too late"
Warclaidhm just closed a claidhmore tapestry backpack.
>Tayvin whispers, "well, ain't over yet"
Falgrin raises his fist at Rhys.
Treden says, "it annoys me when people come to the boulder spelled up trying to duel"
>Tayvin asks, "Ya jest gewna stand der wike a boob?"
>Treden says, "its not right"
>Treden shakes his head.
>Falgrin nods to Treden.
You say, "Probably."
>Rhys raises his short sword overhead in salute.
>Falgrin says, "exactly."
>Mistomeer suddenly fades into view.
Falgrin says, "Oh wai.. I fully spelled up."
You notice a vein pulsing in Falgrin's forehead.
>Rhys joins Tayvin's group.
>Tayvin asks, "I yam a mage, wotchew want?"
Falgrin says, "but den 'gain.. I ain fightin."
>Falgrin says, "Imma lover.. notta fighter."
>Treden says, "exactly"
>Treden nods to Falgrin.
Tayvin says, "hell, I'll spell him up before I kill 'im if ya want."
>Falgrin winks at Caralain.
Caralain says, "prove it"
>Caralain grins at Falgrin.
>Falgrin laughs!
>Falgrin says, "mebbe yer 'usban won like dat too much."
>Caralain says, "sssh"
>Falgrin says, "den 'gain.. mebbe we won tell 'im."
>Rhys put a short sword in his mesh weapons harness.
>Tayvin says, "I mean, he talks the trash when I'm not awound, sends a baby ta argue for 'im."
>You say, "Hm."
Falgrin touches one finger to his lips.
>You notice Rhys reach into Caralain's pockets.
>Tayvin says, "Tawk sum now Warclaidhm."
>Rhys snaps his fingers.
Falgrin snickers at Rhys.
You hear the voice of Rowi say, "nice steal"
>Tayvin says, "Ya hab my attenshun."
You see signs that someone is about, but fail to discover their location in the room.
>Rhys removes a short sword from in his mesh weapons harness.
You groan.
Caralain grins at Rhys.
>You say, "God my perception sucks."
>You see signs that someone is about, but fail to discover their location in the room.
>Rhys says, "Wasn't me"
>Falgrin says, "trus me.. dat bad bad bad.. I learned 'er too good. She got plenny o lil traps."
>As Warclaidhm pulls on his glowing amulet, his expression grows darker.
>Warclaidhm pulls on his glowing amulet.

You hear the subdued thoughts of Warclaidhm echo in your mind: Duelin on the boulder

Rowi whispers, "either that or my hidin is good"
>Rhys searches around for a moment.

>You hear the subdued thoughts of Tayvin echo in your mind:
"No ya aint."

Caralain says, "Correction.."
>Caralain says, "dueling only those you can beat."

>You hear the subdued thoughts of Tayvin echo in your mind:
"I challenged ya, Edaarin challenged ya"

You hear the subdued thoughts of Falgrin echo in your mind:
"I din challenge 'im.. cause 'e ain no challenge."
Rhys says, "Oh challenges.. lets watch"
>Falgrin snickers.
Tayvin steps forward and challenges Warclaidhm to a duel to the death for violating Caralain's honor!
You ask, "Maybe he's waiting for us to fight?"
You peer quizzically at Tayvin.
Tayvin says, "I dunno"
>Warclaidhm refuses Tayvin's challenge.
>Caralain begins chuckling at Falgrin!
You chuckle.
>Tayvin asks, "Being all alone and fwiendless, maybe he's whispering tew all his fwiends wike we are?"
>Falgrin makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
>Falgrin gestures.
Falgrin appears to be keenly aware of his surroundings.
>Rhys says, "Hmm.. some dueling."
>Falgrin makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Falgrin gestures.
Falgrin appears to be keenly aware of his surroundings.
>Falgrin searches around for a moment.
You say, "Nah....he's looking for a youngin to smack around."
Caralain says, "No, he's probably waiting for divine intervention."
>Falgrin starts chortling.
>Caralain says, "he and Haashek have that in common"
Caralain says, "along with Vif"
>You nod to Caralain.
>You nod to Caralain.
>You nod to Caralain.
>Falgrin says, "e's prolly 'opin I taka swing at 'im."
You say, "Must be a warrior thing."
>Falgrin starts chortling.
You say, "No offense."
You grin at Rhys.
>Falgrin says, "e don know me too well.."
Caralain says, "I'll say what I want, when I want to who I want"
>You say, "Startling exceptions to your profession."
>Cudg just arrived.
>Tayvin asks, "Maybe a newly titled empath could duel him?"
>Caralain says, "then I'll warn em"
>Rowi steps forward and challenges Rhys to a duel of pain (or worse) as a test of skill!
>Treden hangs a glowing amulet around his neck.
>Caralain grins.
>Cudg grunts.
>Caralain laughs!
>Caralain grunts in greeting.
Falgrin grunts in greeting.
>Falgrin waves to Cudg.
>Tayvin starts chuckling at you!
>Cudg waves to Falgrin.
>You say, "Say something."
You hoot.
>Tayvin steps forward and challenges Warclaidhm to a duel to the death for violating his honor!
>Rhys hoots.
>Cudg chuckles.
>You quietly whisper to Caralain, "I think he's reporting us."
>grin wryYou grin wryly.
>Caralain says, "He probably has to go take a bath"
Warclaidhm refuses Tayvin's challenge.
>Caralain nods to you.
>Cudg says something in Dwarven.
>Falgrin says something in Dwarven.
>Cudg chuckles.
>Tayvin smirks.
>Falgrin says, "tie one 'and behind yer back."
Falgrin nods to Tayvin.
Falgrin nods to Cudg.
Tayvin says, "Ya need ta grow a pair, you idiot."
Caralain whispers, "He is one of the most HMC I've ever seen, yet he stays."
>You quietly whisper to Caralain, "I know. He must be related to Haashek."
Tayvin says, "You talk a mean game when its someone half your age, but when its someone that can fend for themselves, you don't even respond. You aren't worth the piss in the bathhouse"
You quietly whisper to Caralain, "Who has warned so many people, I'm shocked he has anyone to interact with."
Tayvin says, "You come to the steps, I will kill you."
>Caralain nods to you.
>Tayvin asks, "Is that clear?"
>Caralain whispers, "that High Maintenance Character policy doesn't apply to him."
>Mistomeer chuckles.
Warclaidhm just went down.
>Falgrin smirks.
You stare at nothing in particular.
>Tayvin says, "Warn me again, idiot"
>

I didn't get a warn. I feel left out.

I have to reiterate my advice. RETIRE WARCLAIDHM.

HaXt
07-09-2003, 08:08 AM
[Raging Thrak Inn, Dining Room]
Loud and abusive noises emanate from behind the swinging kitchen doors, much to the laughing delight of some of the customers, and to the chagrin of others. Tapestries hanging from the walls depict soothing idyllic wildlife scenes. Hard wooden tables and chairs are placed evenly, allowing enough space for the cook and wait servants to pass. You also see some inviting tables.
Also here: Loveclaidhm, Peaceclaidhm
Obvious exits: south, southwest

Parkbandit
07-09-2003, 09:10 AM

You talking about the 'merchant rechargable' necklace with call familiar in it? You know.. the one I called you on and said it was crumbly and you walked in the room I was in and warned me?

You're pathetic...

07-09-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Revalos
Nothing is an excuse to drop anyone anymore, except possibly him killing you first. Because you didn't report him before the first action took place, no one would be watching.

So when you killed him, he'd then claim that you did it for no reason, your word versus his.

Personally, the world would be a better place if some GMs would just say to those reports: "Shut up and deal with your own problems. I'm working on more important things."

I know you have a bad taste in your mouth from being WARNed recently, but my personal opinion is that you are putting to much stock in the WARN and REPORT verbs.

Characters have to live with the consequences of their actions. If someone WARNS you, they are supposed to leave the area. If they don't leave, REPORT them and get them out of the area.

I'm only advising that because you seem concerned with the letter of the law, and want to roleplay without pushing the boundaries. I'm not going to constrict my roleplay just because of bunch of idiots have access to an OOC WARN verb. I couldn't give 2 shits about that verb.

longshot
07-09-2003, 10:44 AM
Sell Warclaidhm, buy (or make) another warrior and DON'T TELL ANYONE.

I got many stares in my office for laughing out loud at this. Can you imagine some sorry ass buying Warclaidhm?

Too funny!

Bobmuhthol
07-09-2003, 11:36 AM
I'd buy Warclaidhm.

Gokkem
07-09-2003, 04:05 PM
I'll give ya $10....if you pay the transfer fee.

Rowi
07-09-2003, 04:09 PM
Just had to clear up why i woke Warclaidhm up, i was bored and wanted to stir the pot even more <grins>

Edaarin
07-10-2003, 12:19 AM
So yeah...remember when I said you're asking for it and you said Asking for what, Warclaidhm? Right after you kicked dirt on my corpse in EN? This is what I meant.

Kind of annoying that I had to use a crystal, but wasn't sure if he was spelled up or not.

You crouch, sweep a leg at Warclaidhm and connect!
MS: +285 - MD: +132 + MAvA: 0 + d100: +99 == +252
Success!
Warclaidhm falls to the ground! You deftly regain your footing.

Roundtime: 5 sec.
>hid
>Roundtime: 3 sec.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
>ambush warcl right eye
...wait 1 seconds.
>ambush warcl right eye
ambush warcl right eye
You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing a veniom-hilted falchion at Warclaidhm!
AS: +448 vs DS: +213 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +82 = +356
... and hit for 79 points of damage!
Smash to cheek driving bone through the eye and into the brain.

* Warclaidhm drops dead at your feet!

The guiding force leaves you.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

> * Warclaidhm just bit the dust!

Nice redux.

>You hear the ghostly voice of Warclaidhm say, "I'll help you anytime as long as idiots like edaarin arent here"

How many people have you pissed off in the last few weeks? How many people want you dead? Do us all a favor and just quit. If you can't handle the consequences, don't be such a damn whining baby in the first place.

AnticorRifling
07-10-2003, 10:08 AM
I'll help you anytime as long as idiots like edaarin arent here.....

What can he do to help? Transfer some of the spells he can't cast but wears to someone else?

Zentoph
07-10-2003, 10:42 AM
Yesterday, he was asking what every single spell in the 400 circle did, up to 414. Maybe he learned to spell himself up?

Gokkem
07-10-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Zentoph
Yesterday, he was asking what every single spell in the 400 circle did, up to 414. Maybe he learned to spell himself up?

Are you serious? My god I hate it when people can't figure things out for themselves. Instead of reading a guide for this info, you bug a bunch of other people to explain it to ya. It's one thing if it's a puzzle, or something like that where clear cut answers can be hard to find. But a spell list? Come on Warclaidhm don't you have that info on your website?

Bobmuhthol
07-10-2003, 05:29 PM
The only information Warclaidhm has on his website is tables copied directly from .QRS and his outrageous idea of a good warrior.

By the by, he could have just looked up the effects of spells on .QRS since he likes to use that information so much. The latest version also has the new spell durations. And a lot more stuff.

Belthania Pogrom
07-11-2003, 03:36 AM
:saint: ummms I dont worry bout no warn verbs, just kill the asshole. and when he get raised hell kill him again for fun. Wait thats a Belthy thing.:cool: seriously though fuck the policy kick the snerts ass!

Zentoph
07-11-2003, 03:41 AM
The way he ask was bad, too. He went down the list, one by one. About quarter way through I offered to tell him them all at a private table or something, and he completely ignored me, twice.

Parkbandit
07-11-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Zentoph
The way he ask was bad, too. He went down the list, one by one. About quarter way through I offered to tell him them all at a private table or something, and he completely ignored me, twice.

To his defense.. maybe he didn't understand you.

Did you use 1 or 2 syllable words and talk slowly?

Edaarin
07-14-2003, 01:57 AM
Okay, I'm retarded. I meant to place this thread and the Amunet Fun one in the Gemstone Concerns folder.

peam
07-14-2003, 07:30 AM
Hilarious. It's good to know people still stir the pot with Warclaidhm. I used to tango with him back when he was a moron begging for strength/wizard shield every two minutes because he got killed within thirty seconds of entering stone trolls. I'm glad someone ese picked up the tradition of smiting ye ol' moron.

For the record, that sure did look like an invitation for PVP to me. Of course, looking at me sideways is an invitation for PVP.

Intox
09-29-2004, 03:33 PM
if only i have be such a high level like you.... if only i could sit infront of my computer instead of making money at work :flamewar:

Bobmuhthol
09-29-2004, 03:34 PM
Shut the fuck up.

Iriscience
09-29-2004, 03:40 PM
Of course you should have killed him. Here's how I handle things on the Dais. I was hassling Zali for sanctifying the Dais and Eliaku decided to act brave. By sac he means sanct, I'm pretty sure he's dyslexic or foreign or possibly missing an arm.

Eliaku says, "I take reposiblity for the sac."
>
Kranar makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Kranar gestures.
A bright luminescence surrounds Kranar.
>
Kammaris makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
>
Kammaris gestures.
A silvery luminescence surrounds Kammaris.
>
You feel more refreshed.
>
Jube removes a bone-inlaid ivory golvern lockpick from in his steel lockpick case.
>
Kranar makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Kranar gestures.
A brilliant luminescence surrounds Kranar.
>
Jube settles into the difficult task of picking the lock on an engraved silver trunk.
Then...CLICK! It opens!
>peer eli
You peer quizzically at Eliaku.
>
Eliaku says, "Want to kill someone kill me."
>
Kranar recites a series of mystical phrases while raising his hands...
Kranar gestures.
Glowing specks of dark brown energy begin to spin around Kranar.
>
Cullien loses her focused look.
>
Rheisia looks at Eliaku and hums.
>
Jube offers Cullien an engraved silver trunk.
>
Jube put a bone-inlaid ivory golvern lockpick in his steel lockpick case.
>
Cullien accepts Jube's silver trunk.
>'Okay
You coldly say, "Okay."
>
Kranar recites a series of mystical phrases while raising his hands...
Kranar gestures.
Kranar is surrounded by a shimmering field of energy.
>
Cullien just opened an engraved silver trunk.
>
Alarke gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>
Alarke gestures into the air.
>drag elia o
You grab Eliaku and drag him out with you...

[Ta'Illistim, Shimmarglin Court]
The northern corner of the court is relatively quiet, the low hum of conversation punctuated only by the occasional bursts of laughter emanating from the nearby dais. A row of monir trees delineates the curvature of the cobblestoned lane, their leafy boughs creating a shady resting spot. You also see the Warclaidhm disk, a wooden barrel and a floating dais.
Also here: Eliaku, Jael, Great Lord Warclaidhm
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest
Niqk followed.
>die eli
You chant a reverent litany, clasping your hands while focusing upon the Bane spell...
Your spell is ready.
>
You channel at Eliaku.
A sickly, violet haze encompasses Eliaku.
CS: +500 - TD: +174 + CvA: +13 + d100: +87 - +5 == +421
Warding failed!
The violet haze chaotically swirls around the Eliaku, the tremendous force causing the victim to crumple inward upon itself!
Eliaku is hit for 261 points of damage!

* Eliaku drops dead at your feet!

A luminescent aura fades from around Eliaku.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Eliaku.
The bright luminescence fades from around Eliaku.
Eliaku appears somehow different.
Eliaku no longer bristles with energy.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Eliaku suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
Eliaku becomes solid again.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Eliaku.
Eliaku seems a bit less imposing.

A passing elf lopes off exclaiming, "Naseer has committed murder!"

Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>go dai
...wait 1 seconds.
>go dai
Alarke's group just arrived.
>
[Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens]
Although the floating platform is suspended well above the ground below, it overflows with abundant plant life. The edges of the dais are brimming with delicate white queen's lace, dark lavender, fragrant rosemary and a variety of other colorful flora. Thick grass underfoot provides an enticingly peaceful resting spot. A thin silk canopy is suspended above, providing ample shade from the day's brightness. You also see the Kaelowyn disk, the Rheisia disk, the Gibreficul disk, a wrinkled lavender shawl, a large faenor-chased barrel and a richly finished wooden bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Kranar, Klaser who is kneeling, Great Lord Mistywinds who is sitting, Rheisia who is sitting, Lady Cullien, the body of Syklo who is lying down, Kammaris, Drinin, Jube who is sitting, Gibreficul, Nodyre who is sitting, Kristianna, Callinar who is sitting, Starkly who is sitting, Hogberth who is sitting, Luxian, Lord Meacteryl
Obvious paths: out
Niqk followed.

Xcalibur
09-29-2004, 04:16 PM
Iriscience for president.

Nieninque
09-29-2004, 05:30 PM
Go ahead and kill me Tayvin, I trusted our son enough to buy something from him, but not now, I'll be sure to let everyone know about him.

Something you arent telling about Tayvin?

:lol:

Drew2
09-29-2004, 06:59 PM
Does anyone not realize that this thread is over a year old?

Chadj
09-29-2004, 07:01 PM
<<Nothing is an excuse to drop anyone anymore, except possibly him killing you first. Because you didn't report him before the first action took place, no one would be watchin.>>

Umm.. It's the complete opposite.. Everything is an excuse

Iriscience
09-29-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Does anyone not realize that this thread is over a year old?

I do now.

Galleazzo
09-29-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Gokkem
Sell Warclaidhm, buy (or make) another warrior and DON'T TELL ANYONE. In fact if you play your cards right I bet there are people out there who'll buy Warclocksucker just so they can retire him. Use that $ to buy a new fighter.

Better yet use that $ to go BUY YOURSELF A FRIGGING LIFE, you loser.

:flames:

Chadj
09-29-2004, 07:58 PM
... :(

Chadj
09-29-2004, 07:59 PM
Also, <3 Galleazzo... Where you been?

Cayge
09-30-2004, 11:13 AM
Good work Bob, I am thoroughly amused with your PWNING Warclitm.

I wouldve killed em, Edaarin. I have encountered a few dumbasses who thought I was stealing on the Dais and would either sanct or outright comment about it. Zombies? Whoever whines about that is just petty and stupid, I dont have to pick your boxes for you just because I am present, nor do I have to be responsive. And you cant get an inn table as a Dark Elf, either. Good job keeping your composure, I wouldve been less hasty.

Nieninque
09-30-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by CaygeAnd you cant get an inn table as a Dark Elf, either.

You can at the Losthome.
While it is not a table, you can also get to the Moonglae inn which is noded on the roof. It also has the benefit of not usually being populated by the wankstains that play at the Dais.

Edited for the F-in roof

[Edited on 30-9-04 by Nieninque]

Galleazzo
09-30-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Chadj
Also, <3 Galleazzo... Where you been? Eh, around and about. Business's been crazy last few months, I've had to make some long hauls for drivers, and I'm just wiped out a lot.