PDA

View Full Version : Stuff

B4Hand
06-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Cleaning out the Lockers, and getting rid of a few things. Make room for other things..etc. I'll only run the auction until Sunday. Please post your bids to me here in this thread. Thank you.

As a Set only -A Flatware Case with Dishes MB 2mil
a thistle-engraved pewter flatware case with a ruby and amethyst-inlaid clasp-case is belt worn, and can hold a small amount of any number of small items.

amethyst-set pewter bowl -Delicate thistle blossoms carved from pale amethyst ornament the bowl's outer rim. The leaves, stems, and numerous thorns of the thistles have been etched across the rest of the pewter surface.

a ruby-inlaid pewter plate-Engraved thistle blossoms twine around tear-shaped rubies set into the polished pewter surface. Each ruby glistens like a freshly spilled drop of blood.

a ruby and amethyst-inlaid goblet-Pieces of dark ruby and pale amethyst have been set into the slender goblet to form a pattern of thistle blossoms encircling the rim. Each blossom is violet in the main part, but the scarlet jewels edge the uppermost petals like a dappling of dried blood.

a pewter spoon set with a ruby and amethyst thistle blossom
pewter fork set with a ruby and amethyst thistle blossom
a pewter eating knife set with a ruby and amethyst thistle blossom

I'll post more later when I sort through things. I'm not very good at this stuff, so we'll see how this one goes.