PDA

View Full Version : a blackened golvern greathelm.

SolitareConfinement
06-02-2008, 03:24 PM
a blackened golvern greathelm.

(OOC) Roanin's player whispers, "It has a bonus of +25 from a normal greathelm, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor."
(OOC) Roanin's player whispers, "The harmonics generated tell you that the greathelm serves to protect from additional damage. The magical harmonics reveal that the head and neck are better protected when wearing the golvern greathelm."
(OOC) Roanin's player whispers, "The greathelm resonates with your voice, revealing some details of its temporary enhancement:"
(OOC) Roanin's player whispers, "The greathelm's enhancement will degrade when the wearer is struck in combat."
(OOC) Roanin's player whispers, "It should be able to withstand an incredible amount of uses before its enhancement has completely degraded away."
(OOC) Roanin's player whispers, "When it's enhancement has degraded away, the item will lose its special ability."

>(OOC) Jaysehn's player whispers, "Examining the greathelm closely, it looks like it's temporarily heavily padded, lessening the damage the wearer takes."

curious

The Ponzzz
06-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Very neat. I haven't found anything. Curious, you group hunting and uphunting a lot?

SolitareConfinement
06-02-2008, 05:57 PM
actually neither....solo hunting in the OTF northern ducts came in a box on a being

bubbauno
06-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Interesting.. Pretty much the same as mine except golvern and heavy instead of very heavy

SolitareConfinement
06-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Interesting.. Pretty much the same as mine except golvern and heavy instead of very heavy

yep...well mine the bard appraised at 2mil